Najera's Small Projects, LLC

A33 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since January 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4008 Rosewood Dr

Columbia, SC, 29205

Najera's Small Projects offering home improvement, repair and remodeling, lawn maintenance, exterior painting, interior painting, and handyman in Columbia, SC. Contact phone: 803-466-2092...

Handyman Services (28)Interior Painting (13)Exterior Painting (9)General Remodeling (5)Plaster (4)Pressure Washing (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)

10/09/2018

Highly recommend using this company! Najera responds quickly and is very polite and professional. They did a great job and I will use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several rooms inside painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

07/16/2018

Najera's did an excellent job on our repairs. Not only was the price affordable he was extremely professional and timely. The quality of work was great. We were all impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall and siding repair

CATEGORY handyman service, plastering, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

D

05/26/2018

I was encouraged by the positive reviews on Angie's List, but unimpressed by my experience. To be honest, I was insulted by the ways Mr. Najera tried to upsell when he was giving his estimate. My personal favorite was when I asked him to replace the rubber strip that was coming off the bottom of our shower door. I must have a gullible face, because he insisted that I needed a whole new shower door...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several small items, including interior window trim repair, shower door repair, patching a wall, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

04/26/2018

Najares did an excellent job and was probably the best contractor I ever hired to perform work at my home. Excellent professionalism and great results, I will definitely hire them again and recommend them highly to anyone in the need of their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just purchased a new home and wanted the whole interior repainted including trim and ceilings. Got a great price and they went to work. They moved furniture, covered our personal items, removed TV's from the wall and rehung them, minor carpentry as well as power washing our home.

CATEGORY handyman service, pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

Thank you very much for your business

04/11/2018

The work was completed in a timely manner at the promised time. The work was excellent quality. This is the second time I have used Najera and would use him and his professional crew again. Another family member has also used him and was extremely pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of fencing, pressure washing fence, applying clear water repellent stain. Removal and replacing of rotting wood on porch. Reattaching lattice work.

12/06/2017

This is my third experience with this company, and I'm still pleased. Their work is excellent. Like other reviewers, I experienced a small scheduling mixup with the company once, but they promptly rescheduled and were on time (if not a slightly early) at the rescheduled time to make up for it. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair, replace and paint exterior roof trim/eaves

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Thank you for your business.

12/02/2017

This company did an excellent job. This is my second time hiring them, and it went just as well as the first time. Both the owner and the workers are polite, punctual, and finish the job quickly. Mine was able to be completed before Thanksgiving, which was a real relief. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, wallpaper removal, and light carpentry

CATEGORY handyman service, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

Thank you for your business.

11/02/2017

How did it go? - It didn't, He blew off his appointment on a Friday afternoon. He contacts me 45 minutes after hew was supposed to meet my contractor on the site to tell em he was sick. We all get sick and can't control it.... but the person wanting business calls 45 minutes AFTER they were supposed to be on site. I still don't have a paint quote and I own my contractor for travelling across town ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting for a single family home 6 rooms.

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

Thank you for your business. God bless you.

09/09/2017

I has water damage to a couple of pieces of wood siding on my house. Najera's replaced the siding and painted. It is professionally done and looks great. They were scheduled to come on a Friday, but couldn't make it and kept me informed by text; they came Saturday and were done in about 3 hours. I will definitely use them for other work on my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding on house and paint.

CATEGORY handyman service, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Thank you for your business. God bless .

08/24/2017

After initially setting up a day to meet with me and give me an estimate for the above work, Mr. Najera texted me to tell me he was "sick." After I attempted to reschedule for another day, he texted me to tell me he was still sick. I then set up a third appointment, for several days later, but this time he neither texted nor showed up. Like another handyman service I solicited for an estimate, Mr....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of shed doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2017

Hello Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for posting the review. Unfortunately as of today. I m still sick. I sincerely apologize for not responding back. But however, being sick has thrown me off and normally I respond to customers inquires in a timely manner. I will make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you. Najera's small projects llc.