MIDLANDS LOCK & KEY

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2008

I am a certified registered locksmith through Associated Locksmiths of America and have an A+ rating & accredited member of the BBB. I have provided mobile locksmith services for the residential and commercial market place since 1990. I have over 30 years of Security Hardware & Access Control experience in the Columbia area market....

03/05/2019

Went well, had to wait a few hours for service technician, but work performed professionally and accurately

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lock on laundry room door

CATEGORY locksmith

[Member Name Removed] You have posted a review for the wrong company. I only provide service Monday-Friday. I spoke with you Monday morning and you mentioned that you had already had the work performed by another company. Regards Ken Tynes

02/18/2019

Ken Tynes was great. When my house keys were stolen, he came out to the house that day to make a new set of keys and change the locks on all the doors in my house. Was very friendly and professional. Was prompt and did a great job. I highly recommend Ken and Midlands Lock and Key!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Locks changed in my house

10/20/2017

Wonderful. Called last minute and was here within 45 minutes. Fast, professional and pleasant to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed locks rekeyed.

04/11/2017

It was terrific. There was good communication and he was able to come early, but he called before coming, which was great. He got the job done professionally and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He re-keyed 5 locks for me on 3 doors and provided duplicate keys.

03/28/2017

Professional quality of work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We relocated to the Irmo, SC area and wanted to re-key all the entry doors to the home since we were new owners. The company came out on time. They were professional and performed the job well.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locksmith, Safe Opening/Repair, and Access Control (Keypad/Card Access, Electric Locks)

Ask for details.

Similar businesses in your area...