Indigo State Roofing

A21 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

146 Leeward Rd

Columbia, SC 29212

We are a local, family owned and operated company specializing in roof installations and exterior restoration in South Carolina. With deep roots in South Carolina we know if we do things right and treat people fairly the rest will take care of itself. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded. We guarantee the highest quality workmanship and materials. Our inspections are done by an FAA licensed drone pilot, the images from our Hasselblad camera are so detailed you can see between granules on your shingle. Not only are these inspections quicker, safer and more detailed, they ensure that no more damage is being created. ...

Roofing (18)Gutters (4)Drain Pipe Installation (2)Siding (1)

01/14/2020

Prompt reliable service. Free estimate. Very happy with professionalism and quick service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/10/2020

Went very well Chase was an excellent representative for your company very professional and courteous friendly disposition

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and boots on resident

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

01/09/2020

Called the guys at Indigo because I had a water leak coming from my roof. We set up a specific time to have an inspection done and I was pleasantly surprised with their punctuality. It only got better from there too! The rep was very professional, very friendly and knowledgeable. Almost immediately, I knew this was the company I was going to hire for the job. Was such a breath of fresh air, becaus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak repair

CATEGORY roofing, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

01/03/2020

Very pleased with the finished job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair. installed perma boot and fixed leaks from previous roofer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/23/2019

Excellent company and easy to work with! Interacted directly with insurance company and made process simple!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/21/2019

While in the process of selling my home, my son-in-law thought it best if I replace the roof. He put me in touch with Daryl Phelps and Jon Biggs. Jon, the Project Manager, came and helped me file an Insurance claim and the adjuster approved a full roof replacement. The crew came in the morning and the installation was completed that afternoon. Jon and Daryl followed up to make sure the work was do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2019

12/21/2019

Jon Biggs was the Superintendent over the project. Jon took the time to explain exactly how the work would be performed and was present as the project was being done. The work started and completed on schedule. Everything was cleaned up to our satisfaction also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/21/2019

Jon Biggs did a good job of monitoring the whole process from start to finish and the work was finish in a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

12/21/2019

They were on time. Very courteous. And exceeded all of my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

12/21/2019

What an incredible experience, Jon, our sales person explained everything in detail as to what would happen and schedule of the job, not only was Jon, our sales person he also was on site at my home the entire time the roofing crew was working, Jon handled everything involved with our roof, from start down to clean up after completion . Very pleased on how everything turned out and the professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY gutter repair