Home Depot

Angie's List since August 2010

More Saving. More Doing....

Summerville Shutter Company

Summerville Shutter Company manufactures plantation shutters, and exterior shutters. We also carry coverings from pleated window shades to exterior solar shades and motorized roller shades. Anything you might be looking for in window covering, we can provide.

01/29/2015

They sent someone that measured the windows. We went to the store and they helped us pick out our blinds. They were excellent. They did what they said they would do. They were good at the door and assisted us. They helped us make decisions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought all of our blinds from Home Depot and they installed them.

CATEGORY window treatments

01/16/2014

We like the selection and they offer us a 10 percent discount because I am retired Military.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Home Depot to buy some Christmas supplies, including electrical and decorations.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

07/12/2013

My experience with them was great, they are really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new heating and ac unit for me.

CATEGORY appliance sales

10/24/2012

The trips I made to upgrade our outdoor low voltage lighting went very well. I would recommend this store and brand of product for low voltage lighting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After trying outdoor lighting from Lowe's that were not good quality, I went to the "Tried and True" quality of Malibu LIghting sold at Home Depot. They had a good selection of product and a knowledgable salesperson. I believe they are the only dealer in town for Malibu. Overall experience was good and felt the quality versus price was fair. I later returned to the same store location for another Malibu light and got help on a transformer purchased from Lowe's that was missing the wiring screws. A salesperson spent a good bit of time and resolved my problem.

CATEGORY home improvement stores,outdoor lighting

09/12/2012

There was no problem with their services; they provided us professional services, I have no problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought my washing machine from Home Depot.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Appliances, Bath, Decor, Doors & Windows, Electrical, Flooring, Heating & AC, Kitchen, Lighting, Outdoors. Paint, Plumbing, Tools & Hardware.