Hillcrest Exterminating

Founded 1965 • Angie's List since June 2011

Additional contact names - Gayle Godwin, Terry Swindler...

Carolina Property Inspections, LLC

Carolina Property Inspections, LLC conducts residential (up tp 4 units) and commercial property inspections. We inspect every property as if we were buying it for our family to occupy. CPI, LLC is owned and operated by James Jennings, a retired firefighter. James has inspected hundreds of building while serving the citizens of the midlands of S.C. as a firefighter. Trained and certified through InterNACHI and licensed through the State of S.C., James is continuing that service through home inspections. We offer 1st Responder and military discounts.

07/21/2013

Alphonso's efforts help us make our restoration decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alphonso surveyed the entire home top to bottom and provided a great quote for removing the pests within our home.

12/29/2012

Date of service was approximate last yearly inspection. Cost is approximate, I could be off on that. House was purchased with their termite bond in force. After the initial bond expired, the house remained termite-free. Because the yearly inspections were so complete and well done, I was inclined to consider Hillcrest for the retreatment process. I did take several bids and found other name-brand ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House purchased with initial termite treatment by Hillcrest. Had annual inspections performed without any need for intervention (no evidence of termite activity). Had the house re-treated twice since initial purchase. Always have a yearly inspection.

06/27/2012

I have been with them since about 1989. The overall experience has been excellent. I will continue to use this provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Hill-Crest Exterminating Co. for a yearly termite inspection.

05/18/2012

I had an emergency. They did a real good job. I thought the price was reasonable for the work they did. He was on time. He was very much a gentleman. I haven't seen any millipedes since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed the entire yard around my house. I had a southern millipede problem.

03/06/2012

We have a fine experience with them. They were very professional and prompt. I would give them an A+ for responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using them for a number of years for regular pest control.

CATEGORY pest control,earthquake retrofitting

Pest Control, Termite Treatments, Bait Systems, Moisture Control and Home Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available