Environmental Mold Solutions

A 8 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

1037 Elmwood Ave

Columbia, SC 29201

Environmental Mold Solutions will take a solutions oriented approach to resolve your environmental issues in a timely manner. EMS provides super fast mold test results the next business day from a certified microbiology lab! Don't stress or have regrets! Call EMS ! Call us for Mold Testing and Inspection Mold Removal (Remediation) Waterproofing Moisture Control (Vapor Barrier, Sump Pumps, De-humidification and Encapsulation. 30 year Warranty Available! 803 446 7300 or 844 665 3101 We offer real and lasting solutions for your Environmental concerns!...

mold removal (5)biohazard cleanup (1)air duct cleaning (1)basement waterproofing (1)water and smoke damage (1)

05/24/2019

They were very thorough, on time, finished the job in a timely manner, explained everything and took the time to really go through everything step by step. He always got back to me promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my laundry room flooded and they completely took out the water damage. Pulled everything out and dried it for me.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/24/2019

Very good and very impressive work. They showed up on time, very professional, nice people, responsible workers, and had a competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold spores.

CATEGORY biohazard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

05/24/2019

Everything went great! They were fast, on time, very professional and had a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

04/10/2018

I was very impressed with EMS. They were quick with there response , had very reasonable price. Great work and a sense of humor along with being very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space inspection and vapor barrier

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with Environmental Mold Solutions! We really appreciate the review! It was our pleasure working with you and your family on crawlspace moisture control. Sincerely, EMS Staff 803-446-7300 844-MOLD101 844-665-3101 www.EnvironmentalMoldSolutions.com

10/28/2015

Mr. Manning and his team did an excellent job, including helping out when our homeowners' association did not approve of the original color we'd selected, assisting in finding a suitable compromise. They did very good work on the repairs, at an extremely reasonable price, and were a friendly, helpful team of professionals. We are contacting him now to do some additional repairs as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of house, including many repairs to wood and Masonite siding and window replacements.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2012

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind review and it was our pleasure working with you and your family! Best Regards, EMS Staff

06/13/2015

Trey and his crew did a beautiful job. I was in a tough situation and really appreciated all their hard work. The final result was amazing and I love my new floor. Thank you so much for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor reconstruction, repair, mold cleaning, new floor install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2015

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind review and it was our pleasure working with you on this project! Best Regards, EMS Staff

04/03/2013

Trey with EMS was very professional and prompt. I called him to do some mold testing on my apartment, and he came out the very same day which was on a Friday. He emailed me my results by Monday afternoon. He was very friendly, and he answered every question that I had. I called him several times to ask questions, and he never made me feel like I was bothersome. Thank you EMS for doing such a great...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EMS performed mold testing on my apartment unit. They did a tape test, and air quality test.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2013

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind review and it was our pleasure working with you for your mold testing! Best Regards, EMS Staff

01/09/2012

Work was done in a timely manner.  Mr. Manning answered all of my questions and was concerned about my problem and worked to remedy my problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Manning was very knowledgable and followed the correct guidelines to solve my mold problem.  His credentials were confirmed by a third party inspector. I recommend his company over all others interviewed. He a Certified Mold Inspector          Certified Mold Assessor          Indoor Quality Tech.          Certified Water Damage Restoration          Applied Structural Drying          Lead Renovation Repair & Painting from Environmental Protection Agency approved school. Everyone working in my house were always polite and considerate to me and my family.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2012

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the kind review and it was our pleasure working with you on this mold removal project! Best Regards, EMS Staff

Free Estimate for Mold Removal Mold Testing/Mold Removal. Moisture Control. Crawlspace Encapsulation & De humidification. Vapor Barrier. Insulation Removal & Replacement. Water Extraction and drying of your home after a broken pipe.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing