Craftsman On Call

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

We specialize in handyman projects around your house. That list of things you've wanted done for a while! We charge by the "half day" and not by the item so make a huge list and We'll knock it out!...

Merlin's Pressure Washing

Merlin's Pressure Washing offers Pressure Washing services in the Monetta and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves in prompt, reliable, personal service with the owner supervising all jobs. We believe our customers deserve the best, so we work hard to provide solutions with great benefits from start to finish. We offer free estimates and are insured. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

02/19/2018

It was an emergency and they came that day to take care of it. Really nice guys who did good, speedy work at a good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our front door - we had been broken in on

10/05/2017

No future correspondence after intial contact

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a quote for replacing a door. Sent pics of the old door and new door. Never responded back

05/17/2017

We are very pleased with the work. Mckinley and his helper took extra care to round off all wood edges and followed swing hardware kit instructions. They were on time and courteous. Quality work and attention to details. Kids were swinging later that day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembly of a wood-framed swing set.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service

03/07/2017

He was quick and diagnosed the problem. I bought the materials and he repaired the work. He took about five days and emailed pictures while in progress. I will highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and fascia

CATEGORY roofing

10/10/2016

Eric came out the same day that I called him and gave me an estimate on the fence. He set an appointment to put the fence up and did not keep it. He did not let me know that he was going to miss his appointment, and now he won't answer his phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric gave me an estimate on putting up a small fence in my yard.

Handyman.

Dog walking, hair cutting, stock market advice