C Bailey Construction

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2010

Small business looking to help you put your taste in your home. I have a passion for doing any and all types of remodeling. I was introduced to this business when I was ten years old by my father and have loved doing this work ever since. I even have a degree from USC in psychology and still choose my true passion of construction. I am very knowledgable in most if not all fields of the construction world. My estimates are free and I would love to come take a look at whatever one may need done in their home....

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

05/10/2017

Went well, on time, professional and courteous. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown ceilings needed repair.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,interior painters

08/03/2015

Could not ask for a better job or a nicer person to work with. He took care to listen to what we wanted and made suggestions for how things could be done within our budget. A professional craftsman who takes pride in his work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris worked in our home, which was built in 1931, on several renovation projects. Since we wanted to keep the look of the original house while modernizing, this was not an easy task!

CATEGORY remodeling

02/09/2015

It went very well. Two people came out to do the work. It took about 3 days to complete the work. The quality was very good. They did the best they could to keep the area clean by hanging up sheets of plastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a new kitchen ceiling for us.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/02/2014

Chris is meticulous and did not finish until he felt it was perfect.  He was easy to work with and helped us make decisions and was patient when we changed our decisions.  While he was working on our house a neighbor had water damage from a dormer and Chris repaired this and replaced shingles on the roof.  It wasn't a large job but Chris did it well and our neighbor was pleased.  Will use him agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris redid two small bathrooms.  Entirely gutted each, did bathtub w/tile in one and shower in the other.  We had water damage on each floor and Chris replaced all the rotten wood, walls were previously damaged due to removal of wall paper and Chris repaired and painted these.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/09/2014

Fabulous contractor. Very easy to talk to and always accessible. He also had several good ideas to make the remodel even better than first designed. Our house has been completely transformed! His employees were very polite and very professional. Near the end of the project, a pipe in our upstairs bath burst late one evening.......what a disaster! We had been told by the plumber we needed to replac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodels, Painting, Cabinetry, Trim work, Decks, Wood Fencing, Siding, Additions, Bathroom Remodels, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Flooring, Concrete & Laminate Countertops, Drywall, Exterior & Interior Door Installations, Acid Stain Concrete, Window Installation

Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC