Almost Famous Painting and Home Improvments

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2015

C Rated | 1 Review

Available on Short Notice! Been in the construction filed for 15 years! Have worked under 3 builders. We have two well knowable employees who 100% Guarantee and stand by any of our work. We are a family business. We are running a $200 dollars a room Painting or Repainting.......

Busting Your Bubbles

Pressure washing- Softwashing -roofs -fence License insurance LLC Free estimates Been doing this of and on for many years helping father and brothers pressure washing company! I change by the job could do by the hour but if I want to take extra steps or take care of all the little things that may take longer I will ! So if I tar care of all the little things so it can look it’s best the big part is easy!! All about the details!!!!!!! If I get that right there want be any reason to have to come back for a problem just to clean it again !! No min amount money to look at job.

C

02/11/2021

Hired this company to put down deck and retaining wall around our pool. The pour went not well. Many issues. Have been trying to get them to fix their work. Especially a crack in the wall that they patched and now the patch no longer holds. Multiple attempts where they say they are coming out to do the repair multiple times they have not shown up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of retaining wall

CATEGORY concrete repair

Custom Interior and Exterior Painting Staining/Solid Staining Drywall repair Light Carpentry Wood Replacement Fuax Painting Deck Refinishing Plumbing Window Cleaning Pressure Washing-Decks, Vinyl ,Brick , Concrete Concrete Repair Vinyl Repair and Installation Deck Installation and repair Handicap Rail Installation 15 Years Experience and Great References

No JOB IS TO SMALL OR NONE TO BIG!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal