Hard Scapes LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 5332

Clover, SC 29710

No subcontractors. Company Owner manages every project. Cost is determined by the job. FREE ESTIMATES. Since we are based in Clover, SC we no longer service Concord, Lake Norman, Huntersville, Mooresville & Davidson....

hardscaping (108)lawn & landscaping (31)concrete repair (12)stone and gravel (11)drain pipe installation (9)excavating (8)deck building (8)

10/23/2020

We were so happy with our project. We spoke with multiple companies before choosing Adam. We are so glad we chose them! The communication and attention to detail throughout were amazing!!! Could not be happier with the process and final product!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and expand Paver Patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

08/29/2020

Our Hardscapes project consisted of construction of a concrete curb and paver strip along the front street side portion of our lawn followed by fescue sod in the front. Also installed were a large decorative stone wall and smaller stone wall in the front garden. Additionally, a short stone wall was constructed in the back garden. Entire project moved along smoothly & in impressive condensed time f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Street curbing, paver strip, decorative stone walls

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

Photo for Hard Scapes LLC - PO Box 5332, Clover, SC - 38837235

03/04/2020

It went great. Crew was so nice. They even put my new mailbox up. Adam communicated well. No surprises other than it turned out better than I had hoped.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curb, pavers, drain traps and pipes, sod, power wash

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

12/04/2019

Adam was very professional to work with. The quality and workmanship exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio, driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

11/20/2019

Adam and his crew did an excellent job installing my patio. Adam’s professionalism was apparent at every aspect of the process from helping me design it, to submitting all the necessary information to my HOA, to the actual installation. Adam was there to oversee every step of the process and to answer my questions. The finished product is a beautiful addition that I will enjoy for years to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

05/29/2019

We had a new patio installed at our home, with all the different companies available we elected to go with Hard Scapes LLC, I’m so glad we did!!! Adam came out on a Saturday morning to meet and give a quote, he was early which was great. I told him what I had in mind after listening to my ideas and taking a few measurements he suggested that we rounded the corners and adding a sitting wall. About ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patio construction

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2019

04/19/2019

Adam was absolutely the best to work with. From our initial call until the job was completed, he was always available and always delivered on what he said he would do. Adam was not the cheapest bid we received but after meeting with him and discussing design ideas and the way he would complete the job, my wife and I knew we were getting what we were paying for. Adam after deciding to go with him m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We expanded our covered porch and as a result we needed to replace and enlarge our old brick paver patio.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

03/26/2019

Adam and his team did a wonderful job! They had the regrading and patio done in less then a week and were able to help us within a few weeks of us getting in touch with them. We are really happy with the end product and our lawn is now no longer a swamp every time it rains! Would use their services again for future needs in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and Drainage resolution

CATEGORY drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

03/21/2019

We needed a landing pad at the bottom of our deck stairs put in, that we can build a patio on to down the road, and Adam delivered. We were able to get exactly what we were looking for, in an reasonable time frame, for cheaper than other quotes we had received. We definitely recommend Adam and his team for any of your hard scapes needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landing pad at bottom of deck stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2019

01/11/2019

Adam and his team were wonderful! Adam was great at helping the extension of single-lane driveway fit into the overall exterior look of our home. He made insightful suggestions which I agreed to and I am so happy I did - it looks really balanced and have even had several neighbors come by to say how nice it looks and asked who did the quality job. Adam was always on-time - he showed up promptly wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway extension

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

Pavers - Limestone Travertine, Bluestone, Natural Stone / Driveways - Patios - Pool Decks - Walkways - Retaining Walls - Steps

NA