R&S Movers

Charleston, SC 29406

GMC/Cadillac Dealership Gym Reloaction

GMC/Cadillac Dealership Gym Reloaction

movers202129414
Disassembled full Gym all the equipment and then moved all of the weights, machines, and flooring to a new location.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Moving Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

movers (19)piano movers (1)

02/19/2021

Very well. Shane was very accommodating and responsive. His team was professional, flexible, and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Long Distance Move to Boston MA

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

[Member Name Removed] thanks so much for entrusting us with relocating your entire life from South Carolina all the way up to Melrose Massachusetts!!!! And thanks for leaving a good review as you know this is how we are able to get more work and therefore each and every review means the world to my team and myself!!! So I cannot say it enough thank you thank you thank everyone!!!!! We are here for...

02/15/2021

They packed up our house in one day, drove it all to our new home in another state the next day and unpacked us as well. I never had such and easy move because of their help, respectful manner, and willingness to do all the hard work. It was a stress free move for us because of them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

Thanks sooo much for the great review!!!! We are looking forward to moving your friends next too Nashville!!

02/14/2021

I’m SO glad that I chose R&S movers! Shane is friendly, very easy to work with and his years of experience shows. His local crew worked quickly, efficiently and were a great group of experienced loaders. I’ve made long distance moves before and I was very, very happy with the quickness and care by the loaders and unloaders, The crew at the destination was just as experienced and careful with my be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
long distance move to Texas

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2021

Wow!! Such a great review thanks soo soo much I’m looking forward to taking care of your friends move next we appreciate your support!!!!

02/14/2021

R&S movers did an amazing job! They were flexible with the needs I had as well as being super prompt whenever I had any questions. They were quick but didn’t sacrifice any quality with speed. all of my items were treated with the utmost care, by far one of the easiest moves I’ve ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

02/07/2021

Great. They did as I did expected them to do. Very kind and professional. Would use them again in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing my home, storing items and moving from SC to NY.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2021

02/01/2021

Very professional they were pleasant and efficient. Don't underestimate the amount of work it takes to move, these guys get the job done and definitely would hire again... Best part is they were on time which is awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Thanks so much for your feedback we appreciate your support and my whole team is very happy to hear that your happy with our services!!! As you know our industry truly depends on the reviews and recommendations of past clients so this means the world to us!!! We can’t thank you enough for a great review!!!! We also are here for you or any friends and family or when you need our services in the fut...

01/27/2021

Such a great group of guys deff went over and Beyond expectations to get everything done!! Definitely a very professional group of guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

Thanks fir the review we look forward to moving your Aunt next month and then your Mom the following month much appreciated and of course we will make sure to provide them with the referral discount appreciate you sir !!!

01/25/2021

Shane and his crew did an awesome job. At first the move seemed simple - just move a small house into a storage bin, but a lot of details came up. Shane was flexible and reasonable, and his crew packed & moved everything flawlessly. Most importantly they stayed until the job was done right to everyone's satisfaction. I'd highly recommend Shane for any moving job based on my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/14/2021

Outstanding! Very professional and careful with my baby grand piano up very steep stairway. They knew exactly what they were doing. Excellent service, I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving piano up very steep stairs

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2021

Thanks for the great review we appreciate your business and no job is to small or too big for us ever!!!

12/17/2020

My boss and I were in a bit of a predicament when a client called and stated his moving company couldn’t help. We contacted Shane at R&S Movers and asked for the impossible task of loading up a household same day and unloading the next day. Shane didn’t skip a beat and had us scheduled and ready to go. His service is amazing and such a relief to know he was there to save the day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local Move for Client

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Expertise in Local and Long Distance Moving Services, Piano Moving, Packing, Internal Moving-YOU NAME IT, WE DO IT FOR MOVING! Also available storage, automobile transport, house cleaning and junk removal. Freight , appliance delivery and assembly of all furniture.

Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs! We can do pretty much anything in the moving and logistics business let us know we got you covered

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover