Petco

Angie's List since February 2012

THE POOCH PARLOR

7  REVIEWS
THE POOCH PARLOR

We provide full-service grooming both in-house and mobile. We accept appointments and walk-ins until 1:00 pm Monday through Saturday.

08/18/2017

It's different people every time.  They offer the pet clinics on certain Saturdays of the month and they have package deals that are very inexpensive compared to a regular vet that charges you an arm & a leg to work through the door.  The cost included all the shots, the check-up and vaccinations. They were quick and efficient.  They were doing dogs in one line and cats in another.  I was one of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've got 2 cats and I took them to get their shots & a check-up.

CATEGORY veterinarian

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They educated me on the breed of dog I have and grooming techniques and needs. |They gave my dog a bath, cut/style, nails, ears

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchase most of my pet supplies here. Although some of the items maybe pricey, they actually price match. I also bring my toy poodle in for grooming. The grooming staff is very friendly and open to offer advice/information.

07/19/2013

I called two days prior to the appointment and said I did not want to leave my dog half a day to be groomed. They told me they had a and quot;zoom groomand quot; service which was $10 extra and could be done in about 2 hours. I scheduled the service for today (7-19-2013) and took my dog for a wash and trim. Rachael and Corina met me and took my dog for the service. They were very caring and profes...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathed and trimmed our English Springer Spaniel.

06/21/2013

I have been to several groomers in the area, most are good, but the groomers at Petco are wonderful to my poodles. One of my dogs was hit by a groomer in the Seabrooke Island area, and but for the patience (and love) of the kind groomers at Petco, my poodle might have been ruined for grooming! As you can imagine, having 3 standard poodles groomed is expensive but Petco charges a fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I now allow Petco to groom all three of my standard poodles. They do a very good job, never make me wait, and my dogs are excited to see the groomers!