Kennedy, Dr. Shannon A.

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

There is one doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit http://www.abms.org....

09/15/2015

06/11/2014

Great! Love her

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Appointment to manage hypothyroidism. She no longer is at the address above. New practice is Remedy Internal Medicine and Wellness

06/03/2014

I thoughly enjoy relationship with this physician she has a more natural approach to medicine but is not adverse to medication when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly check up met with Doctor and performed majority of test in office rather than having to go to another medial facility.

11/25/2013

The appointment went great! I finally found a primary care doctor! I haven't had one in years because I never could find someone I liked!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kennedy is amazing! I was referred to her by my nutritionist and I couldn't be happier! I have hypothyroidism and digestive issues and was struggling to lose weight and was feeling very fatigued. Dr. Kennedy made me feel right at home like I've known her for years. She worked with me to map out a plan to get my health back on track! I cannot say enough good things about her! She's wonderful and responds to messages quickly! Highly recommend her!

06/17/2013

Dr. Kennedy has been my doctor for the past 2 years now. She is the BEST doctor I have had in a long time. She is very thorough, professional and patient. During my second visit with her, she found a medical diagnoses that two other doctors missed completely! She also has a wonderful bedside manner. I have been struggling with my weight for a long time now. She promised to send me information on w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual wellness visit.

Internal Medicine & Pediatrics