Great Dane Contracting Company LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2012

Great Dane Contracting Company is ready to get started on your next outdoor project. We specialize in residential and commercial fencing, decking and carpentry in Charleston, Mount Pleasant and surrounding areas. Let us assist you in choosing the right products for your new fence, deck or pergola. Our professionals are ready to assist in your next project and our consultations and estimates are always free. We look forward to working with you!...

N/A

Masters of Turf

0  REVIEWS
Masters of Turf

Artificial Grass/Turf Company we install only the highest quality turf for your Playgrounds, Sports Fields, Commercial and Residential Areas, Putting Greens, Rooftops, Dog Parks, Pet Boarding and so much more!

05/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returned phone messages.

CATEGORY decks,landscaper

07/29/2015

Requested quote on 16x16 wood deck with upgrade to composite, plus 6 foot privacy fence to enclose backyard.  Asked 3 companies for quotes and Great Dane was first to respond and to come out.  Quote was delivered very quickly and in easy to understand format. Composite quote seemed high at the time, but ended up coming in $2k lower than another quote we obtained.  Started the job two weeks after w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
16x16 deck and 6 foot privacy fence enclosing backyard

CATEGORY decks,fencing

07/27/2014

I used this company through Home Depot to install 323 feet of a dog-eared privacy fence. The job required removal of some old fence and installation of two gates. The job took 3 days and the workers cleaned up when finished. The company worked with my neighbors to make sure the shared portions of the fence were completed first to cause as little disruption to them as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed privacy fence.

CATEGORY decks

10/29/2013

They were very professional and arrived on time. They were neat and cleaned up daily and were very polite. The quote I was intitially given was exactly the amount I paid (I even made some changes during the process).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a deck for me.

CATEGORY decks

09/29/2013

Expert, Professional work. Freindly and well mannered employees. Did what needed to be done and on time. Rave reviews from all my guest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore out old deck, Installed new Trex deck from the ground up. Installed railings

CATEGORY decks,landscaper

Fences, decks, outdoor construction, sheds, green porches, porches, arbors, and other miscellaneous outdoor construction.

Screened in porch