Fresh and Clean Heating And Air

A 3 Reviews

Located In:

Charleston, SC 29403

Specializing in system repair as and changing out units, along with all phases of heating and cooling services and repairs. I am an owner-operated business. Honest and reliable. I have been in the business since 2007. I pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

hvac repair (3)

10/22/2020

They were excellent. He was very professional, the quote that he gave me is the price that he charged me, if ever I have any problems he is here and I will recommend him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/13/2020

Very impressed, on time and great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old Heating and Air system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

09/28/2020

It was great. The next day, I called him, he was there before 11:00 and he did the work quick. He did the work on time, I don't have any issues, my A/C is working fine and his price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020