Dr Thomas Duc CBD Medical Enterprises, PA

Angie's List since August 2013

There is 1 physician at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified visit abms.org....

08/09/2014

I would recommend him. I have been seeing him for three or four years now. In my opinion, he is the best. He is the only doctor that was able to give relief for the migraine headaches. I had been looking for a doctor that would help to get relief of those for three years before I found Dr. Duc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pain management doctor is Dr. Thomas Duc and I see him every month. He provided management of my brain headaches the last time I saw him.

07/21/2014

Dr. Duc's staff is very friendly and efficient, had me fill out the paperwork and got me into see Dr. Duc right on time.  I met with Dr, Duc and was very impressed with his knowledge and plan of treatment for me.  We discussed medications and injections to the site of the most pain.  At this meeting he gave me my first shot to my lower back.  Surprisingly there was no pain.  He uses an x-ray to id...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have continuing back and neck pain due to very severe arthritis and several operations.  When I moved here in December 2013 I was referred to Dr. Duc by my Internist .  I called Dr. Duc's  office and was able to make an immediate appt.

03/25/2014

Needed some medical attention, he immediately addressed my concerns,and identified another possible problem. we talked about some alternative solutions, without adding meds. I totally trust his medical knowledge. I have a better way of coping with chronic pain issues, besides taking medicine all the time since I have been his patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Injection.

11/28/2013

Dr. Duc is an exceptional physician with a caring bedside manner and  it is hard to find a doctor that is this great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 I saw Dr. Duc for back pain and fibromyalgia.

03/21/2013

He is very knowledgeable and experienced in his field. He is very popular and does not make you wait in the waiting room. He is very prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain Management

Pain Management