Complete Tree Service LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

821 Kenyon St

Charleston, SC 29414

Complete Tree Service has been serving the tri-county area since 1979. Most of our employees have been with us for 10 plus years and are experts in the tree service business. We DO offer a seniors citizen discount as well as military...

tree service (284)lawn & landscaping (10)

10/10/2020

It went excellent assess what I need it done let me know that his Services were more than what I needed and I appreciate honesty and integrity I would definitely call the service again should I need what his Services provide

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

C

08/31/2020

Too expensive. I am on a fixed income and a widow. Simply too much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup. Previous person $200- these people wanted $2475. No thanks.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

07/02/2020

Complete Tree Service earned my trust and business anytime that I need tree services. Timely professional direct consultation answered questions and resolved all my property tree concerns. Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

06/06/2020

Went smoothly. Very hard workers. Excellent price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple tree trimming, yard clean up, and gutters cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/31/2020

It went well. Very good contact and response from the owner. They were on time, set up and informed me as to what they were doing. Clean up after trimming was done so I'm happy. The arborist informed me of the "health" of the tree so I know what to watch out for. Hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming an out of control oak in my front yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2020

03/24/2020

The workers were extremely professional, they did a fantastic job trimming just what was needed. They left my property completely clean of any debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/08/2020

All service from initial phone call, site visit for cost estimate and tree removal and clean-up was done promptly, courteously and professionally. I could not be happier with the entire job. Well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very large pine tree close to house cut down, hauled away and area cleaned afterward.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2020

02/12/2020

I can’t say enough good things about their company. They treated my property with so much respect, and the clean up afterwards was the best I have ever experienced. William Platt, the owner, was there not only to make sure the job was done right, but followed up afterwards to make sure I was completely satisfied with everything done. It is so good to find a company these days that goes out of thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Pruning and Fertilization of Grand Oaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

02/12/2020

Two crews and two trucks completed the work, including clean-up, in six (6) hours. Hardworking crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three (3) sweet gum trees removed. All 40' + in height

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Photo for Complete Tree Service LLC - 821 Kenyon St, Charleston, SC - 38384292

08/29/2019

Complete Tree Service 843-814-4545 earns our highest endorsement once again! A big shout out for Complete Tree Service 843-814-4545 and owner Mr William Platt who has been taking care of trees for more than 40 years. Mr. Platt is a breathe of fresh air with his incredible customer focus, work ethic and integrity! His crew has done work for us several times along with beautifully shaping and caring...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oaks and Palms shaped and trimmed, Bush removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Complete Tree Service offers services to include: Dangerous and Emergency Tree removal, pruning and limbing, over grown yard clearing and cleaning, historical tree preservation, deep root fertilization.

We do not offer lawn maintainance.