Chucktown Renovations

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2014

Chucktown Renovations is owned and operated by myself, Travis Vaughan. I have been in the construction industry for over 25 years. Most of those years in a supervisory position running large scale commercial and residential projects. After moving to Charleston, SC in 2012, I opened Chucktown Renovations. My team is small to keep our quality standards high. We work together on each and every project and work well with our clients to provide the best customer service at all costs. We look forward to putting our stamp on your project....

N/A

Bowmen, llc

0  REVIEWS
Bowmen, llc

06/12/2014

It want great! These 2 guys, Travis and Stacy were wonderful. It took them no time at all to assemble the island, rebuild a 33" cabinet to fit a 30" wall oven and cut in a microwave oven into the end cabinet. I have photo's of the completed the island. I love this Island and they are amazing carpenters. Completed in just one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new kitchen island with electric and cabinets and built-in 30" oven. Island Size is 6'x4'.

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,woodworking

05/23/2014

They always arrived when they said they would and cleaned up any mess they made. Very courteous and friendly. Travis has a degree in Construction Management from TN. He is a licensed contractor in SC & Insured.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Travis and Stacy are very, very skilled carpenters and knowledgeable about troubleshooting. They most recently installed 220 lineal feet of 2 piece crown molding in my home. They caulked as well as installed the crown. Did an excellent job and cleaned up like they were never there.  They have also helped us add a kitchen island and installed a microwave and oven into the island. There is nothing they cannot do. They do it quickly and efficiently. I wish more contractors were like Chucktown Renovations.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

05/23/2014

They went into the craw space under my home and connected the venting to the new downdraft. They had to cut a hole in the floor of the cabinet to expose the venting into the crawl space. They caulked all around it and did a very professional job. They said they also did carpentry and any renovation work, residential or commercial. I have used them for several jobs in my home now. I am a Realtor an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my first introduction to Chucktown Renovations. I needed to have my new downdraft connected under my home with the proper venting and have it sealed around the venting. They arrived on time and immediately went to work, 2 contractors, they were quick and complete. I was very impressed.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans

Remodeling