Charleston Paint Masters LLC

A42 REVIEWS

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since September 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

334 E. Bay St. #170

Charleston, SC, 29401

At Charleston Paint Masters we bridge the gap between mediocre and professional. We set ourselves apart from the competition from the start by showing up at your door step on time for our estimate because everyone's time is important. We also recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you so we make sure we educate you as we walk around your home and answer any questions that you may have. There is education and preparation that needs to occur to ensure your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We personalize our service to fit your needs. After we have discussed your project you can expect to receive a professionally written proposal detailing the work to be done with the products to be used within 24-48 hours. After reviewing our estimate you can expect your work to begin within 2-3 weeks...sometimes sooner with NO deposit necessary to start. When we begin your project you will see us use tools & techniques developed during hundreds of painting projects to make sure your project progresses smoothly. You can also expect communication throughout the job so do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Once your project is complete and the job has been paid for you can count on us to follow through with any warranty issues should they occur. We like to maintain our reputation and with over half of our work coming from previous customers and word of mouth it is of utmost importance to us that you are happy with your paint job long after the paint has dried. After being in the painting business for over 15 years we understand what it means to have customers for life! Thanks for considering Charleston Paint Masters for your painting project!...

Interior Painting (33)Exterior Painting (13)Epoxy Flooring (2)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (1)Firewood (1)Wallpaper Removal (1)

01/18/2018

I bought a house recently that had ugly yellow walls throughout so I wanted to have them painted professionally. Especially since the main living room and dining room areas have 20ft ceilings. There was no way I was going to attempt that myself. Just too much work. So I contacted Jason after reading his reviews on google. I have to say from start to finish.. this guy is top notch. Not only did his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls of whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

08/07/2017

Very wel, a large crew of painters who knew their job and worked constantly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of threes try house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

07/05/2017

Couldn't be happier with the results, I would recommend this team to anyone who is looking for paint work of any type. My neighbors came over to get cards from them to have work done also. These guys worked day and night literally to Finnish the job on the day the quoted, fighting heat and rain they got it done. I will definitely be using them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted our garage floor painted with an export coat to give it a better look.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

02/13/2017

Got a very timely response to request for estimate. Received detailed quote at an extremely reasonable price. Job started as scheduled and all needed repairs, prep, and painting were professionally completed as requested in two days. Most impressed with painters willingness to address my knit-picking concerns and ensure total satisfaction with work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of water damage to ceiling and walls and repainting of kitchen due to water intrusion from botched roofing job by Armando Hernandez Roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

11/29/2016

It went beyond well. They went above and beyond their duty and the trim looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my trim last year, had some cracking issues they came back out to repair it. While here my husband asked why the trim was molding so bad. They advised my husband it was what they have experienced with oil based paint. No one advised me of that and I asked Sherwin Williams what to use that would last and they said oil based paint. Anyway Brian, the owner, felt due to my receiving bad info that they would repaint my trim and they did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/24/2016

This was the best experience with a contractor that I've ever had! Jason Bean contacted me within a day of me posting my request and set up an appointment to appraise my job. He was also quick to answer my calls and emails. By that afternoon I had an estimate, which was very reasonable. Next, Brian Minzey came on board to get things rolling--VERY easy to talk to, we went over specifics of the job:...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the eaves and soffits of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2016

11/14/2016

They were very professional. Went above what was expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the house trim and touching up other places.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

09/13/2016

We got our painters from Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Charleston Paint Masters for painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

09/13/2016

That was good. It was nice to see the cooperation between the two guys. When the electrician came to move the light, he had carefully used a hole saw to make the new hole. He saved a little circle that came out of the ceiling and the Charleston Paint Masters guy was able to plaster the little hole in to the one that was left from moving the light. It was like a custom made parch with the same circ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to move our ceiling light fixture in the dining room. A different company moved the light fixture for us and Charleston Paint Masters came and fixed the hole.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2013

11/22/2015

Jason was quick to respond to my inquiry and provided a prompt estimate. His crew did an excellent job, kept the work area clean and did a professional job. I'm very pleased with the job that Charleston Paint Masters did. I'd recommend their service to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room, kitchen, pantry, laundry room, bedroom and walk-in closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015