Cates, Dr. Riley L.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public....

09/24/2015

Excellent work. Almost pain free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6-month teeth cleaning and molar removal

07/03/2013

I don't like the location of his office, but other than that everything has been great. He's very thorough and he is not quick to recommend services that don't need to be performed at that moment, but gives me information in anticipation of having the service performed. His prices are good and he's flexible with payment plans.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Riley Cates is my dentist. I went to him for a dental cleaning.

02/20/2013

He is very sensitive, friendly and does quality work. He is not trying to sell you something, he is doing what is in your best interest. (Not what would be best for his wallet.) I love Dr. Cates!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used to see him several years ago, but then moved to a different area and did not want to travel to N. Charleston. I mostly went to the other dentist office for cleanings, but also had to have some tooth work done (one crown and some cavities). I was very unhappy with my new Doctor. I am so glad to have made the switch again. It is absolutely worth traveling one hour to see him.

CATEGORY dentists,orthodontist

06/21/2012

He is the epitome of a professional-doesn't overtreat, but is thorough! His staff was very helpful with my insurance-it wasn't one they file, but they did for me, and called me with an update! Even though his primary practice has moved 25 minutes away, it is worth every mile and minute! If I have a question, he'll return my call and ask that I keep his cell phone number in case something comes up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Cates for a number of years after having been on a medical mission trip with him. He was so incredibly warm and caring, that upon our return I immediately changed my dental provider to him! I was seeing him this time for a cleaning and check up. It had been some time since I'd been there as I'd not had insurance for over a year. He appreciates the immediacy of some problems, and watchful eyes on others. He is not an alarmist, but thorough and conservative.

01/24/2012

He is the best dentist on the planet. Office environment is great. Staff is friendly. His punctuality is top notch. He is top on everything. I would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Cates is my dentist. I visited him probably a month ago. I see him frequently.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry & periodointics.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express