Castle Keepers House Cleaning

B 31 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since April 2007

2030 Harley St

Charleston, SC 29406

Castle Keepers House Cleaning has been a staple in the Charleston SC community for 25 years. As a top-rated local house cleaning service, our cleaning professionals are employees, not independent contractors; who are trained to properly care for your home. Giving you the peace of mind you deserve after each and every professional house cleaning. From Summerville to Mount Pleasant to James Island, Castle Keepers House Cleaning proudly services the CHS community. We are the professionals you can trust....

house cleaning (31)floor cleaning (3)carpet cleaning (2)blind cleaning (2)window cleaning (1)

11/13/2019

They did a deep clean for me. Very impressive. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you so much for selecting Castle Keepers House Cleaning. We are thrilled that you were impressed and look forward to cleaning for you again soon. Cheers from the entire family!

07/03/2019

Very well. The crew did what was requested

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Courteous, competent, thorough

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this great feedback! We love to hear that your experience was thorough and enjoyable. We look forward to providing you the same courteous and competent services for years to come. Cheers from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family
D

05/11/2019

the team was there on time and did a very minimal effort job. the floors were swept and mopped and vacuumed. they did a pretty decent job in the bathroom. I'm not sure that they even looked at the kitchen. I wrote to them afterwards and mentioned that the job done was not up to what standard should be. they sent A team out to rectify the situation and, even after the remedial cleaning, you could s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Good Afternoon - Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. We strive to provide the greatest cleaning experience each and every visit, and we failed you - and for that I'm so sorry. The worst days are when you disappoint a brand-new client excited about the service. Not only did we disappoint you on the original cleaning, but our redo efforts came up short too - and tha...

12/20/2018

Used them for years. Certain cleaning teams are better than others, but when they're good, they're excellent. Some really know how to handle wood floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly condo cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Thank you for your review! We absolutely love cleaning for you and look forward to servicing your home for many more years to come! Happy Holidays from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family.

10/26/2018

They do very well, especially once a team gets to know your home. I've used them in two different homes over the last 15+ years. They are even better now than in the earlier years. They stand by anything that may accidentally get damaged. I have a regular bi-weekly appointment, but if need flexibility, they have always accommodated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean my home, including 2,000 sq ft of dark floors which take patient skill

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! We love cleaning for you and are so glad that we keep getting better. We can't wait to keep providing professional, quality service to you for years to come. Cheers, from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family

08/25/2018

VERY WELL HAVE USED CASTLE KEEPERS OVER 10 YEARS AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH JOB THEY DO EACH TIME AND I DON'T EVEN OWN A VACUUM SO REALLY ENJOY HAVING A CLEANING SERVICE I CAN TRUST

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEAN MY ENTIRE HOME EVERY 6 WEEKS EXCEPT BATHROOMS AND WOOD FLOORS I PREFER DOING THIS MYSELF

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review [Member Name Removed]! And thank you for begin loyal to Castle Keepers for so long. We're thrilled that you continue to be please with the work we do. We can't wait to keep providing you with excellent service for years to come. Cheers from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family!

08/24/2018

I love Castlekeepers. I hired them 2.5 years ago, after my first daughter was born, to do a monthly clean of my house. I had never hired a cleaning service before, but life with a newborn meant that we were having trouble keeping up with things, and knowing Castlekeepers would be there each month was a huge stress reliever. They are worth every penny. Every person I've interacted with there has be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning (monthly)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review [Member Name Removed]and the recommendation! We're thrilled that we were your first professional cleaning service hired, and we can't wait to keep providing you with excellent service for years to come. Cheers from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family!

07/06/2018

Castle Keepers have done an outstanding job for me. They always let me know a day ahead what time they will arrive and they are right on time as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and service all linens for a five bedroom vacation home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We're thrilled that we continue to do an outstanding job for you. We look forward to continue providing that excellent service to you for years to come. Cheers from the entire Castle Keepers House Cleaning family!

05/03/2017

Great and very professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

03/10/2017

The property owner called and was very impressed how clean we left the place. We told him our secret that we a cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Castle Keepers to hire a vacation rental that we had 20 people in for one week. We made a mess and were in a hurry to leave so we called and scheduled them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2017

What do you need? We probably do it! From residential cleaning, single deep cleans, Move In/Move Out cleanings, or services to your Airbnb, or vacation rental, we've got the cleaning professionals and the tools to make your place shine clean and sanitized. Keeping everyone happy and healthy!

Laundry. Organizing. Decluttering.