Carolina Mold Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Columbia, SC

Charleston, SC 29414

Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down the details of your air quality, to clean up your indoor environment, and to correct and account for sources of humidity intrusion....

mold removal (60)basement waterproofing (30)insulation (12)water and smoke damage (11)Uncategorized (1)concrete repair (1)

10/19/2020

removal of mold in my bedroom & garage area. complete cleaning and disinfecting .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very well. Joel and his son were able to get ahold of my terrible mold problem by installing 1 small dehumidifier in my workout room and one large one in the garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/01/2020

CA Mold Solutions did a wonderful job with my crawlspace. Joel was extremely helpful during the process & answered any questions I had (and I had a lot). The crew cleaned up after their work everyday and I barely knew they were on site during the day. I would recommend CA Mold Solutions to anyone needing to get work on their crawlspace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace Encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

09/08/2020

Carolina Mold Solutions is a highly professional company that provided quick and efficient services. We had a rental property that had tenets living in it for a couple years and were never informed that there was an issue in one of the bathrooms. We only found the issue after we were able to regain possession of the property. We called Carolina Mold, and they came out that day to look at the probl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation in the ceiling of a bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

07/31/2020

Excellent!!! Above and beyond everything expected and needed!! Wonderful, honest and professional people! My asthma and sinus drainage is already so much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
crawl space, inside mold on wall and mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

06/26/2020

Mr. Joel and Mrs. Peggy were very accommodating. My project needed to be done quickly because my family had to get out of the house and Carolina Mold Solutions quickly responded with an estimate and to do the work. Also, Stephen updated me with pictures and text of the project which was reassuring. I would recommend their service to anyone with mold issues or for a crawlspace encapsulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and crawlspace encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

06/12/2020

Excellent! We would hire CA Mold Solutions again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space encapsulated

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/16/2020

Absolute best experience with this company! Everyone involved was very professional and always willing to answer any questions. The work they do is top notch! Just great people and a great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space/Sun room mold remediation

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

11/19/2019

Great, finished today; great job, would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal...cleaning,,,,remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

10/03/2019

Outstanding. Professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and repair encapsulated crawl space

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

06/24/2019

Steven was quick to respond to my need. He listened to me and figured out where the problem was. The team cleaned it while adhering to good practice so the mold spores would not spread in my house. Steven answered my copious amount of questions with patience and excellent explanations. I'd definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Air Quality Testing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Dehumidifier Installation, Mold Remediation, Mold & Odor Cleaning, Water Loss Restoration, Commercial Client Services

Visa, MasterCard, Check