Carolina Eyecare Physicians

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 95 patients per day. To see if a provider is board certified go to www.abms.org....

06/12/2017

seemed like a drive through service, just wanted my money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
defiantly not interested in my best interest

02/24/2015

He asks & answers a lot of questions about things beyond eye care -- like eye vitamins. He goes beyond the typical care since I've got diabetes. I typically wait 20 minutes to be seen when I arrive; it's a large practice and they have to wait until your eyes are dilated. The staff is very friendly and excited that you are there, and the doctor is very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my eye care professional. I've been with him since 2002. I see him every 6 months.

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

05/23/2014

I was able to get an appointment within 5 days of calling.  I spent less than 15 minutes in the waiting room before being called in.  Dr. Herring's support staff was knowledgeable, efficient and thorough.  Dr. Herring himself was very personable and attentive.  I especially appreciated that he made suggestions to save me money.  I found Dr, Herring through Angie's List and would highly recommend h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having just moved to the area, I needed to establish a relationship with a local eye doctor.  The need was expedited when I developed an infection in both eyes.

C

04/24/2014

The staff seem competent, but you will wait FOREVER. Took me two hours to see a doctor who subsequently spent 5 or 6 minutes with me. I think the multitude of people going through this place make it impossible for staff to treat you as anything beside a number. If you want personalized care, don't go here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed eye checkup

CATEGORY ophthalmology,optometrist

04/04/2014

Everyone in the office and Dr. Scarlett were friendly and professional . Friendly atmosphere, clean and prompt service. Even recommended a Family Physician, which I'll be seeing on Monday. Definitely will continue using their services and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just relocated & I was due for an annual visit to see an Ophthalmologist. I called Carolina EyeCare Physicians and was able to make an appointment within a few days.

Ophthalmology