BARRIER PEST SVC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2010

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

A full-service pest control company providing service to Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties of South Carolina. We provide services for termite inspection and control, pest control (ants, roaches, mosquitoes, spiders, rats, and mice), moisture control and CL-100 inspections....

06/25/2015

06/25/2015

06/10/2014

He explained how the treatment worked. This is a liquid application. I formerly used a bait trap type of prevention and he explained how this type of treatment worked very well and gave me references at the Clemson School of Agriculture to talk with to become comfortable and assured about this method. He was very pleasant and patient while I researched about him and the treatment type.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial treatment of new home. Exterior termite treatment. This cost included that insurance that you have to pay with any new pest control service.

08/12/2013

Tripp showed up right on time. He was professional, quick, and took the time to answer all questions. We had no termite issues but I feel confident that he would have found them, had there been any. I would recommend Barrier Pest to anyone looking to get a CL 100 inspection. We are considering them to do preventative treatment for termites, pests and mosquitoes for our new home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CL 100 inspection

02/21/2013

Barrier Pest Services care. They are a locally owned company who is very persistent and make sure it is done right. If they need to make return trips they will do it. I have an older 1950's home that is always problematic for pest control and they do a good job. They are A's all the way across the board. They are top shelf. I use them quarterly. I have my real estate license and I use them for all...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Barrier Pest Services for pest control.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest Control, Tick/Mite Extermination, Flea Extermination, Preventative Services, Pest Proofing , Ant Extermination, Termite Inspection and Extermination, Cockroach Extermination, Eco/Pet-friendly Treatments, Rodent Extermination, Crawl Space Services, Mosquito Extermination, Recurring Maintenance, Moisture Control, Spider Extermination, CL100 Inspection

Small mammal removal such as opossums, raccoons, squirrels, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express