Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolinas

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2011

Affordable Spray Foam Insulation of the Carolina’s, LLC is a locally veteran owned and operated spray foam insulation company. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and superior service to our clients. Our business is to make the homes that we insulate more comfortable and energy efficient. We do this by insulating the outer structure and sealing penetrations to control any air infiltration. There is no better home insulating material that can seal your home from air and moisture intrusion, save on costly utility bills, strengthen your home, and protect your family’s health from dangerous mold, airborne pollutants, and allergens than spray foam insulation....

Crawl Space Doctor - Savannah

Founded in 2002 by CEO Tom Saucier, Crawlspace Doctor’s mission has been to provide excellent local services with a customer first mindset. Through our no pressure, free evaluation process we are able to provide a comprehensive, educational and affordable solution to your specific crawlspace concerns. With our extensive warranties and easy servicing, we are able to provide our customers with the best value for our high-quality work.

07/05/2017

From the initial consultation to the day of application I found this company to be easy to work with, friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray foam insulation applied beneath our home

06/13/2017

It went very well. The project was done on schedule and under budget. I strongly recommend Affordable Spray Foam

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed spray foam insulation in the roof of a large room over my garage

06/02/2017

Went well with caliber of work meeting my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed fiberglass insulation in crawl space and then installed foam insulation. Removed existing vapor barrier and installed new

03/05/2016

It was wonderful. They're just wonderful. Anytime I need spray foam, I would know who to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the spray foam insulation. They've actually done it a couple of times since them. They did 3 or 4 houses of mine since then.

05/14/2015

It was a great experience. They were punctual. They prepared the house to make sure no overspray got on anything it shouldnt. perfect installation. The few areas the foam squeezed out through the siding they scrapped off and cleaned up.  This is my second home renovation and I will never hire anyone else. After doing this for my first house my bills dropped in half, my home was quieter and felt st...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed closed cell spray foam in my home, during renovation.

CATEGORY insulation

Thank you for the opportunity to insulate your home and for the wonderful review! Sincerely Affordable Spray Foam Insulation

Insulation, moisture barriers