Squeegee Clean Inc.

A50 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2015

553 Everton Dr

Chapin, SC, 29036

For the easiest, fastest, free estimate in minutes, 24/7 go to squeegeecleansc.com for a free INSTANT QUOTE, just click on the yellow button and get an estimate for roof, driveway, sidewalk, window, gutter, deck, pool deck, fence and dock cleaning and more for your home or business. Look no further you have found the right contractor, congratulations! We are delighted that you are looking into our services. Squeegee Clean uses the latest technologies for window cleaning, soft washing and pressure washing and has outstanding customer service . We have been awarded for Best of Thumbtack, Angie's List Super Service Award many years in a row plus 5 Star for Google including Recruit Military 2018 Veteran Hiring Leader Award to name a few. Check out Google Maps to view over 120+ reviews on Google. We serve over 5 towns and currently employ 12 staff members, cleaning since 1996. We do not use sub contractors. Quality work, excellent results and customer satisfaction are always our priority. We are fully licensed and insured with over 2 million dollars of liability insurance. We take Visa, MasterCard, cash and checks. For an instant quote 24/7 go to our website www.squeegeecleansc.com and click on the yellow instant bid icon or call our office 803-407-6916. We are looking forward to serving you and giving you an extraordinary service!...

Window Cleaning (34)Pressure Washing (24)Concrete Driveways (9)House Cleaning (3)Fencing (2)Roof Cleaning (2)Masonry (1)Deck Maintenance (1)

10/27/2018

Very Professional and on time. Always makes sure customers are satisfied! They do a really great job! My windows look awesome when they are done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]. We want your windows to sparkle so that you can enjoy them for a long time. Burke

09/15/2018

Burke and the Squeegeeclean team did a excellent job on power washing our house.The team is very professional and efficient. This is the second time we use there services. We would recommend them , give Burke a call you won’t be disappointed. 803-446-9123

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed our house

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We enjoy making your home look sparkly again.

08/25/2018

Could not be more pleased with services. Burke was accommodating, polite, timely and did excellent work. Would highly, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint removed from brick

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

Thank you for helping us get your home looking better,you were a pleasure to work with.

06/26/2018

I did not have any problem with the cleaning. They did an excellent cleaning job. The thing is when they took down the window, the glass broke. I'm not saying that they caused it, it may be because the house is really old. And it would be a good thing if they can refer me to someone who can do it. The one they referred me to is not going to do it as I would want the work don because they do not ta...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a window cleaning service for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Thank you for the great review. I have contacted the owner of the window repair center and they will pick up your window to repair it contrary to what the window repair technition told you. Enjoy your clean windows! We are always happy to help.

06/20/2018

Great - will call them again next year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows inside and out to include screens and sills

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

11/24/2017

He worked efficiently and the results are amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Burke cleaned all my windows, inside and out!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. Hope You had a great Thanksgiving!

10/24/2017

They were within time window I was told. The man who came was clear about what he would do. Then he also worked up an estimate for soft washing of the wood on the house to be done sometime in Spring, 2018. The windows are sparkling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our windows on the outside. I got on their site and filled out a request for an estimate. Then I spoke with them and worked up a price. We scheduled the work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

Thank you for your business we appreciate you. Have a great holiday! Burke

10/11/2017

They're very good. They do window cleaning and power washing. I think it was $300 for the window cleaning. I have 4 stories so it's pretty intense with ladders and things. They were professional, came on time, did what they were supposed to do. The cost I think was comparable to other prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided window cleaning services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

07/05/2017

Well. Second year in a row to use this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows on one story home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for letting us take care of your property. We love helping our customers keep everything looking great! Thank you also for the fantastic review! We have some awesome new cutting edge technology that we will be building in the next few months improve your property even more for next year.

06/21/2017

I received an instant quote based on an on-line form. It was straight forward and I received a response very quickly. When setting up the work, I was given an opportunity to schedule the work quickly if necessary based on a specific need by date. Once a date was established, Burke maintained contact via email and text message. Upon arrival, Burke went straight to work. While he explained what he w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soft wash of a two story townhouse.

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Thank you for great review. With new softwash technology your house will look cleaner than pressure washing. Pressure washing has its place but not for vinal, hardy plank or stucco.