Cayce Exterminating Company

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since August 2008

Family Owned and Operated in the Columbia, SC area since 1963....

Walker Pest Management

803-865-4444 - Family owned & operated Pest Control - Servicing Columbia SC and all of Upstate SC since 2001. Services we offer: General Pest, Termite, Bed Bug, Mosquito, Fire Ant, Rodent, Cockroach, CL-100 - Check us out on Facebook and Google for more reviews. "Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours". PestControlColumbiaSC.com

Offers by Walker Pest Management on Angie's List

08/29/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed exterminating and all I got was more bugs in my house. They offered a 30 day guarantee but when I called they said that that meant, I'd have to pay another 50-70 USD for them to come out! I have not seen one dead bug since they sprayed but instead, I've seen so many spiders just roaming free in my house and garage. When I told them, they said "they are coming from their hiding" to which I replied "then why are they not dropping dead?" I feel like they were unresponsive and not cooperative. I would never ever hire them again.

05/22/2017

From the visit to their office to set the appointment to meeting the salesman to talking with the installer all individuals with Cayce Exterminating were professional, friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite protection

10/28/2016

Timely, professional. Felt good to use a local (Cayce) provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed basic internal/external pest control treatment; focus on roaches. This was initial treatment for a new quarterly "Pest Management" program.

07/29/2016

I have been using them for 19 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For pest control, I go through Cayce Exterminating.

04/06/2015

They are great. They come in and check everything, and help me sign the paper- to verify that it is termite free. They have always been very courteous and dressed in their inform- no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use for termite inspection- they come out every year.

CATEGORY pest control

Full Service Exterminating Company specializing in Household Pests, Bed Bugs, Termite Protection, Moisture Remediation, French Drains, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Home Repairs and Remodeling.

Wildlife Exclusion, Mold Remediation.