Palmetto Home and Land

A14 REVIEWS

1000 Lyttleton St

Camden, SC 29020

Small family business founded on quality work for a competitive price! Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction no matter what the cost! Licensed, referenced, and ready to knock out your honey-do-list! ...

Unfinished Carpentry (9)Handyman Services (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Interior Painting (3)Landscaping (2)General Remodeling (2)Doors (2)Pressure Washing (1)Decks and Porches (1)

12/30/2019

Noah was a absolutely great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lights installed in garage and moving some heavy things

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Thanks for the review!

11/17/2019

Noah was quick and professional! I really appreciate him coming out on a Sunday afternoon to repair my door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door Repair

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/05/2019

It went well the only thing I would have differently is have him to clean up but I was rushing and needed to leave

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bookcase assembly; curtain fixtures install, bathroom towel rack reinstalled

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thanks for the review!

08/13/2019

Noah was professional. He communicated well throughout the whole process. Came for the job done, left things better than he found them. Will be using him again for our home and rental property

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door and frame repair as well as various other handyman quick services

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future!

08/13/2019

Noah and his crew took care of my home reno project and were very easy to work with. The home looks beautiful! I get lots of compliments on how it turned out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home renovation of New flooring, Paint and miscellaneous items

CATEGORY contractors, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thank you! It was an absolute pleasure!
D

07/15/2019

Clean cut crew, looked presentable and spoke well (per my wife I was not at home). Very punctual. Work was subpar. They did not remove the old caulk as specified in the work request. They just caulked over it. They left painters tape, caulk gun with caulk and trash in the yard. They caulked over the window weep holes, paint splatter on our outdoor table, washed the paint out on the side of the hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove caulk, re-caulk windows, back door and align back door and paint

CATEGORY contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Hey [Member Name Removed], we are so sorry for the poor experience. We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction so we will be reaching out to you to try to rectify the situation!

05/20/2019

It went great! Fantastic results and I am going to check to see if he can handle another project I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home pressure washed and vinyl siding reattached.

CATEGORY contractors, handyman service, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

Thank you for the review! Let’s do it!

05/18/2019

It was great. When Noah first showed up to assess the deck, we were concerned when we saw how young he is. That was not an issue; he knows what he is doing and is very professional. Noah gives great customer service; he returns calls and texts in a prompt manner. We had an issue where something wasn’t quite right and he was happy to fix it to our liking. He wants his customers to have a good exper...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded the current deck

CATEGORY contractors, decks, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was an absolute pleasure!

01/25/2019

Great. Noah was very thorough and contentious. Priced the job very fairly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vapor barrier installed in crawl space

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

01/24/2019

As a REALTOR®️, I often encounter contractors. Noah was one of the most professional I’ve ever dealt with. I’m pleased he worked on a personal property of mine. He showed up on time every time. His work was very professional and he did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Noah for contracting services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint, new flooring and punch list items.

CATEGORY contractors, flooring, landscaper, remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Anything and everything handyman related!

Call for information.