Kopp Tree Service

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Robertsons Tree Service

Robertsons Tree Service

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed one tree from my house. Cut up & hauled away. Removed a huge oak that had blown over from back yard. Removed another good size oak that had been damaged. Removed all debris. Ground all three stumps.

08/30/2014

We have used this service before and I'm sure we will again the future. He is a really great guy and goes out of his way to do a good job in a friendly and reliable manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two oak trees cut down and hauled away. He did a great job. His charges are the most reasonable in the area!

01/13/2010

We like him very well and think his prices are very reasonable. I always just call him and he comes out, takes a look, gives me a price and tells me when he can do it. He does everything that he says he would do and when he would, and at a reasonable price. He has also been responsive to my calls and has been punctual and if he has one fault is that he talks too much. I would continue to use him f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Kopp Tree Service for tree service. The last time we used him was a year ago and they cut down 6 trees and removed them from our property.

05/29/2009

We have used them a number of times in the past. Their price is very reasonable. They are very prompt in responding. They do a great job and they clean up well. I have nothing but good things to say about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some down trees as the result of wind and a rain storm so we hired them to remove the trees and clean up the debris.

Tree services. Trimming and removal. Stump grinding. Boom/arrow truck