MBG Construction Company

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/29/2021

PO BOX 965

Blythewood, SC 29016

With over 20 years experience in roofing, MBG Construction Company is offering services state wide for: roofing repairs and replacement & gutter installation and repair. MBG Construction Company is licensed, bonded and insured. Call for a free estimate. We also have military and senior citizen discounts. Please mention when scheduling your estimate. Greater Charleston Area - we are currently only doing estimates on complete roof packages. We are not doing repair work due to high volume of work. Please call with questions....

roofing (251)gutter installation (14)siding (5)skylight installation (4)handyman (3)gutter cleaning (2)deck building (2)

04/20/2020

Repaired. We appreciate that MBG did not try and sell us a new roof. They are very professional. The roof is repaired. What more could you ask for. We will hire them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had MBG out during the great flood for a repair. Excellent job. Recently we developed a leak around the pipes. David came out to look at it. His crew came out to repair the roof promptly.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

07/15/2019

He came and gave us an estimate in a very timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Church roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

05/24/2018

I didn't leave a review immediately after the roof was done because I wanted to let some time go by to test the quality of their work. It has now been 3-4 years since they did my roof. It was a steep pitch with three floors on one side. All shingles are still in place, there are no leaks anywhere, and the netting they put over my gutters is still in the same state as it was upon installation. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2015

05/17/2018

I provided the roof shingle manufactures name and color of shingles to the sales person. The crew arrived withe the same materials in hand. Fast, fair price and friendly..... Outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace broken roof shingles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/08/2018

Outstanding. They are the "Best of the Best".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working for you. Its customers like you that make our job easier.

01/30/2018

David came to our home and was on time and did a thorough job of inspecting our roof. He made a couple of recommendations and told me that within the hour, his office would email me an estimate. As promised, the estimate arrived. Later in the week, he gave me a call to see if I had any questions which he was able to answer clearly to my understanding. I would recommend this company to anyone. Susa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for putting new roof on our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

01/01/2018

Work done quickly and expertly for a good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2017

10/22/2017

Company was too busy to perform inspection in a reasonable time and so advised me upfront. My money was refunded in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a roof inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

08/09/2017

He found everything to be okay. We had a couple questions. He answered all our questions. It was great. It was a home inspection deal. He was really quite helpful and gave me a lot of information. I thought it was great. We were trying to sort it out. And for $29 you can’t get better than that. He got up on the roof to take a close look at everything. He was here about an hour. He suggested some t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I believe they came out and looked at our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

08/07/2017

Better than expected, and I expect what is promised. This company was first class in every way. Would recommend in a minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leaky roof ( find source of leak first).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Roofing - repair & replacement, gutters.

Greater Charleston Area- we are currently only doing estimates on complete roof packages. We are not doing repair work due to high volume of work. Please call with questions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard