SERVICEMASTER OF BEAUFORT COUNTY

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Manning Fanily owned and operated, serving Beaufort & Jasper County for over 20 years. Specializing in water,fire, and mold damge restoartion. Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning...24 Hour Emergency Services. When disater strikes your home or business call ServiceMaster of Beaufort County... "Our Customer's Satisfaction is Our Future"...

American Property Restoration

American Property Restoration Inc. is a full-service disaster restoration company delivering 24/7 emergency response and swift remediation results to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and government properties. APRCAT staff has been in the business of restoration, remediation, abatement, consulting, and construction for a combined total of over 75 years. Our service professionals have both the academic and project management experience necessary to deliver cost-effective solutions within a timely manner.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After my hot water heater blew up, they came out the next morning to evaluate the situation and provide the needed services. Though I think the charge for putting a few fans in two rooms for the week-end is high, my understanding is that this is the going rate. They did give me a discount because they are nice people, I guess, or they felt sorry for me since the cost did not reach my insurance deductible, but they were all nice, professional and put everything back where it was supposed to be.

CATEGORY carpet installation

D

10/10/2011

OK, but not worth the money. Had it done again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just not wha i expected. The folks who did the work were not very professional and the results were average.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

We are sorry you did not have a positive experience with our service. We take customer service very seriously and would like to have the chance to speak to you further about making this situation right.

01/20/2011

Service Master is terrific. They have helped me in several situations and they come out instantly. They are trustworthy and know what they are doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Master cleaned my carpets for me after a leak.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

Water removal and drying, fire & smoke clean-up/repairs, pack-out, storage & contents cleaning, emergency board-up, carpet & upholstery cleaning, deodorization, painting, and much more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check