American Wood Reface

A 83 Reviews

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since February 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

40 Pennington Dr Ste C

Bluffton, SC 29910

Our Solid Wood Refacing System upgrades cabinets and transforms kitchens in just 1-3 days. Beautiful, premium quality wood, highly skilled installers, Lifetime Warranty. Made in USA. Locally & Family owned. Award Winning Service. Free Consultation. Beautiful kitchens made affordable, with less mess and disruption than a traditional remodel where cabinets are replaced. Up to HALF THE COST of comparable high-end cabinetry. You won't believe the transformation in just a few days!...

cabinet refacing (81)home remodeling (25)woodworking (19)countertop installation (19)cabinet making (16)marble and granite (7)door (7)tile installation (4)plumbing (2)lighting (1)

09/22/2020

I contracted the job in December 2018 -- everything was thoroughly explained before purchase, and the work began January 2019, as promised. The kitchen cabinets were stripped down to the boxes, which were oak, and in very good condition. I ordered birch for the doors, sides and bottoms, in a beautiful red oak stain. (My cabinets didn't require tops.) I couldn't be more pleased with the quality/con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of kitchen cabinet doors, sides, bottoms and interior shelving, plus referrals for backsplash, countertop and flooring.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

08/01/2018

American Wood Reface team (Matthews, NC) did excellent work on our kitchen reface project. It transformed our old, flimsy, discolored cabinets into a high-end look with quality cabinetry. It improved not only the appearance but also the functionality and utilization of our small kitchen. Work included new doors and crown moldings on upper cabinets, conversion of all lower cabinet doors to deep "po...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KItchen cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for your kind words, it is greatly appreciated! Bruce Zaidman, Pres American Wood Reface

02/27/2018

They did an amazing job at talking thru the job with me and giving me options. I had previously gotten an estimate from a big box store that was very high pressure and almost 4000$ more then the quote ended up getting from American Wood Reface. Extremely happy with with their customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed New Cabinet doors and drawer boxes as well as a transition strip.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2018

02/02/2018

Very well. One person did the entire cabinetry job Second for back splash Third for countertops. Fourth for electrical. All either included in price, or recommended by company. No complaints with any of them. Did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete redo of a kitchen

CATEGORY countertops,lighting,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2015

12/10/2017

This is an excellent company with excellent employees. Joe and his team worked steadily and transformed our tired kitchen cabinets into amazingly beautiful cabinets in just two days. They were clean, punctual, and professional in every way. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is exceptional. We cannot believe the difference and wish we had done it several years ago. I highly recommend this c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our tired kitchen cabinets refaced by American Wood Reface.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2017

Thank you for your kind words and your taking the time to file this report. From all of us at American Wood Reface. Bruce Zaidman, President.

11/14/2017

Way beyond our expectations! Beautiful quartz counters match the natural cherry hardwood cabinets. The pantry replaced cabinets and counter rarely used. Joe and the crew completed the work within two days. Cleaned up like new as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had all kitchen cabinets and doors refaced. Plus pantry rebuilt. Plus new countertops.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

Photo for American Wood Reface - 40 Pennington Dr, Bluffton, SC - 36568722

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your nice report. I'm sorry we couldn't get it done sooner, but I'm really glad your happy with the results. Let us know if you need anything else, and remember our generous referral program! Regards Bruce Zaidman, Owner American Wood Reface

11/09/2017

I cannot say enough of how beautiful the kitchen came out. Went with a white cabinet. There was arched cabinetry that needed to be fabricated over my sink and cook top which was beautifully done. The installers Carlos and Patrick were professional, know their craft and extremely concerned of keeping our home clean during the process. They were always concerned that we were happy with what they wer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet refaced, cabinet added replacing desk in kitchen

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2017

Photo for American Wood Reface - 40 Pennington Dr, Bluffton, SC - 36544288

Thank you for taking the time to file this report. I saw the arches in the warehouse and they really were beautiful, first time we have done one so big! I'm glad your happy with your new kitchen. I saw the email you sent to Jim and I'm sorry about your concern about the salesman, honestly, he is very old school and I understand where your coming from. I will call you in person to discuss. Regards ...

08/16/2017

Couldn't be happier! The cabinets are beautiful, love the 2-tone with the lighter cabinets on top and a darker cabinets on the bottom. I didn't think I would care one way or the other, but I now love the soft-close hinges. And the customer service is top-notch. From the get-go, they responded quickly to any questions or comments that I had, and the installers were very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen reface and additional cabinet added above refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Photo for American Wood Reface - 40 Pennington Dr, Bluffton, SC - 36052621

Thank you for taking the time to file this report, we really appreciate it! And thank you for trusting your kitchen to us, we're very happy it was a good experience for you. The photos look great! Bruce Zaidman, Pres. and the Team at Smerican Wood Reface.

08/02/2017

Everything turned out great. Joe did an outstanding job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen cabinets refaced. We also added pot drawers, roll-outs, and an appliance garage.

CATEGORY woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

Thanks for taking the time to file this report, we really appreciate it. We also value your business. Please remember, we have a great referral program. Regards Bruce Zaidman, Owner

08/01/2017

Fantastic. From the moment Serena arrived for the consult to Joe's installation of the last piece of hardware, this was perfect. The kitchen is now a contemporary classic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen door/drawer refacing with new hardware and design upgrades...

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

**2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER**Cabinet making, trim carpentry, cabinet refacing, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, countertops, granite & stone, plumbing, ceramic tile, lighting, & doors.

Refinishing of existing cabinets and doors. Repairs to existing cabinets.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available