Scott's Lawn Care Services Inc.

A 56 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

114 N Circle Dr

Beech Island, SC 29842

I am a retired police officer that can't just sit around and do nothing. Please contact at 803-507-5453 I have been in business since 2006 and retired in 2011 so could dedicate my full attention to my business, and help others service their lawn care needs. I want to please my customers, therefore, I guarantee my work. I give free est. I am insured and bonded. Call me for more information on how I may be of assistance to you....

lawn care (54)lawn & landscaping (15)tree service (7)mulch delivering (7)leaf removal (6)hauling (4)lawn treatment (2)driveway gate installation (1)pressure washing (1)fencing (1)

07/22/2020

I have been utilizing the services of Scott's Lawn Care for five years. Scott and his assistant are always prompt, courteous, reasonably priced and detail oriented. Recently Scott's Lawn Care relandscaped my entire backyard, which required killing all of the weeds and grass in my back yard, planting 30+ evergreen shrubs throughout the backyard and covering the entire area with pine needles. The ba...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relandscaping of Back Yard and Miscellaneous Other Yard Maintenance Services

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for those kind words! We appreciate all the work you have given us.

01/09/2020

Very pleased with service provided. Agreed to scope of work was performed fully and fair price paid. Entire team was professional and friendly. Will definitely use Scott's in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal and limbing of trees.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

10/02/2018

I told Scott it looked so good I wonder if I really live here! Terrific. We still have a way to go, behind my residence and he will be back on Thursday. He is very reasonable, considering that I had one company charge me $10 extra to saw off one branch even though he had a contract for $150 on a regular basis to take care of a then decent yard. Scott and assistant are very courteous, came early, h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put my yard back to where it looked like a yard again.

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! It was a pleasure working for you. If you need anything in the future, please call!

07/13/2018

Scott and his staff did an great job on cleaning the lawn and trimming the scrubs and trees. He did what he said he would do and I must say much better than the last lawn service I hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn clean up and mowing

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

05/23/2018

Seem to be a great company, I had no problem with service, I just wasn’t willing to pay the fee for call ahead service. Because I had a dog that needed to be put up they charged extra to let you know when they were coming. Otherwise I would have stayed with them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed control,aeration and lime

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Please remove this review from my account. You have the wrong Scott's Lawn Care Services. I never did any work for you. I do not do fertilizing. I am located in Beech Island. I never charge anybody for a call ahead for dog removal. Thank you in advance! Scott Weymouth President

11/19/2017

These gentlemen did a excellent job very professional showed up on time cleaned up all debris price was excellent would definitely recommend and I would rehire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees and shrubs removed

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2017

06/20/2017

Very satisfied with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The grass was cut. Weed eating was done and a tree trimmed. Tree limbs were picked up. I was very happy with the work that was done and considered the price reasonable.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2017

05/11/2017

Excellent. I am a repeat customer of Scott's Lawn Care Service. Previous work exceeded expectations. This visit was also performed on time, completely, using quality materials and equipment, and completed in a professional manner. Scott and his helper are careful and precise. The pine straw did not have any debris in at and was applied exactly where needed. Before applying the pine straw all the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refresh pine straw and mow an overgrown area behind our back fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

05/11/2017

This is my second experience with Scott and the service and results continue to be excellent. The pine straw Scott uses is fresh and clean and free of any debris. The application is even and thick. Scott identified some areas where grass was encroaching on the beds and he dug those out and reestablished clean edges. During his work he spotted and reported a potential sprinkler issue. Scott returne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott refreshed our pine straw, edged the drive and sidewalks, sprayed weeds in the flower beds, and used a blower to clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/08/2017

Scott was reasonably priced, professional, and punctual. He went above and beyond to make our yard look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning up A LOT of leaves in the yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2017

Lawn care services, Landscapping, Sod, Leaf Control, Pressure Washing, Fire wood, Hauling, ect...

Call for more information