Creative Interiors Carpet One Floor & Home

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

We are Beaufort's largest and oldest full service flooring retailer and contractor. Creative Interiors Carpet One can handle any of you flooring needs from a small bath or entry to your full house or commercial property work. We employ only qualified and trained flooring mechanics and take pride in the high level of service that we provide. Finally, since we belong to the world's largest buying group, Carpet One, we can offer products and pricing more aggessive than those bland big box stores. Stop in to our store and let us show you how we can help on youir next project....

Alex & Bros Painting & Renovations

Alex and Bros Painting and Renovations is your local company to call for home remodeling, repainting, renovating, etc...We are an affordable company that focuses on clean, quality workmanship. Discounts offered for referrals!

02/06/2018

Removal of old carpet and pad was quick and neat. The quality of the new installation was excellent. We chose a woven pattern carpet and the matching at the seems is virtually invisible. There was no damage to the base boards and clean up was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New wall to wall carpet in 3 rooms

CATEGORY carpet installation

C

08/03/2017

I haven't had anyone come in. I just got a few estimates.  The guy came out right away to do the quote but he had given me a time for me to get the report back from them. I had to call and the lady said she had just gotten the information from him so I had to wait a couple more days before I got the actual quote. I have not ruled them out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and gave me an estimate to do some flooring. It would have been either wood flooring or tile.

CATEGORY flooring

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They measured and installed wall to wall carpet in all of our bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

Thanks so much!

03/06/2014

Debi, Will, Bryan, and everyone at Carpet One was very helpful.  Debi went the extra mile to get us the best price on our carpet and hardwood floors.  At the time, i was dealing with several contractors during our renovation.  Needless to say, I was feeling stressed as a few contractors were not meeting expectations or timelines.  it was so refreshing to work with the staff at Carpet One...they pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced carpet on 2nd floor.  Also installed hardwood flooring on most of 1st floor.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

Thanks so much for your business and the kind words. Please let us know if we can ever help in any way. Enjoy your new floor and welcome to Beaufort. Will

We are a full service contracting and floor installation company. We sell and install wood flooring, carpet, tile, stone, backsplashes, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available