Coe's Roofing

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2006

We are a roofing company here to meet all of your needs in the best customer service and with providing quality work....

N/A
Alex Quality Painting

C

06/27/2017

They were quick. 2 days. The roof looks good. BUT THEY DID NOT CLEAN UP. N A I L S !!! Are everywhere next to my house. I had to buy a magnet. And I'm still working on it. Called 2x no return call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof on home

02/04/2016

coe's did nothing and charged $300.  when a contractor later came they took pictures and it was painfully obvious the issue was not addressed.  i used to do roofing and could quickly see the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came out and inspected a roof.  we had a leak around a chimney.  was there less than a day and pronounced it fixed.  later fixed by family roofing.  coe's did not address the problem at all

11/12/2015

As a result of hurricane sandy and the excessive rain and storm that Anderson saw in October, my roof sprung a leak in several places. I looked up roofing repair in Anderson and Coe's was shown as having the best reviews. I contacted Brenda at the office and she gave me William's contact number saying that he would contact us to setup an appointment. He never called us. After waiting more than a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never contacted us in spite of us calling and leaving messages and them telling us that we would be contacted for an appointment.

08/18/2015

No problems -- theye did a great job and were there when scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired several small roof leaks and also caulked around chimney --- did an overall roof inspection and repaired couple of small areas that I did not even know were potential leaks --- Did a great job.

07/27/2015

I called Coe's Roofing to investigate a roof leak.  They came out the same day and repaired the leak.  Even though we were not previous customers of Coe's, they fixed the leak for free.  Really, no charge at all.  Will definitely be calling these folks for any roofing work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof leak

Roofing