Anderson Family Dental Care

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. We are general dentists, providing multiple dental related services with an emphasis on complete health....

Wood Creek Dental - Greenville

Our state-of-the-art facility is designed to blend all of the latest in dental technology with the highest degree of patient comfort. We offer a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where you can receive the dental care you need with as little pain, as little stress and as little anxiety as possible. Our computerized injection machine helps take the pain and the fear out of “getting numb,” and sedation dentistry can be used for the fearful dental patient. Sedation dentistry enables those who experience dental anxiety to get the treatment they need in a caring and understanding environment. There are 6 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

03/07/2014

I like him because he likes to help you keep your teeth. He is really smart and up-to-date on everything. He has got a great practice. All the ladies that work there are really nice. I have had a lot of work done on my mouth. I've had a lot of damage from being pregnant. He is very busy. I'd rather go to a dentist that's very busy because they're good. His office is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sconyers is a dentist that I see.

09/04/2013

They are very efficient, and they get you in on your appointment time within 5 minutes. The staff is very cordial, and I will be going back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

06/28/2012

They are friendly. I give them high grades for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to to Anderson Family Dental for general dental care.

06/19/2012

He’s good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Sconyers is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists,dentures

04/06/2012

He’s so good that I’m happy to take both my children and grandchildren to him. It is a terrific place and he’s such a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist/Oral Surgeon, TMJ, Sleep Medicine, Cosmetic Dentistry, Root Canals, Crown and Bridge, Dentures and Partials, Periodontics/Gum Care, Oral Cancer Screening, Minor Othrodontics

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available