Aiken Computer

Angie's List since November 2012

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

01/10/2013

There were 3 other companies listed on Angie's List for Computer repair --I called all 3. Only Mr. Harris -from Aiken Computer returned my call and my e-mail. The others NEVER responded, so I would not ever recommend or use them. Mr. Harris was knowledgeable, prompt and professional. He fixed the computer and returned it to me in the time it was promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced computer's Hard-drive, restored settings, repaired problem.

CATEGORY computer repair

11/08/2012

He has been here around 3 times. He has set up a computer for us. He does a good job and is very knowledgable and can get us straigtened out real fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided computer services.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer, printer repair & replace.