Achieve Fitness

Angie's List since June 2012

Full Amenity Fitness Club...

09/09/2013

I have been a member of Achieve Fitness since they opened in february,2010. I am presently attending 2 to 3 times per week and intend to continueing doing so as long as I am living in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Intended to join and they took my check.

03/27/2013

Dont sign a contract If you are going to go there offer to pay only for one year with no contract

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the absolute worse gym in the aiken area bar none. I love to work out but this gym has caused me to work out at home. First off while I was there with my two small children. One of the trainers girlfriends who was obviously on ROIDS due to her behavior took a piece of equipment I was using away. When I ask for it back she yelled that it was hers now. I had to get a manger that did not do anything, so I took it back. This resulted in her going into roid rage with her screaming you MOTHER#$%^, SON OF A ^%#@#, etc. at the top of her lungs. My children and the rest of the patrons witnessed this. Her trainer boyfriend then attempted to get into it with my. The manager made her leave only for the night and the still employed trainer would continue to make snide comments when I would walk in. Life is to short for that much drama. So my wife and I quit. We then spent six, thats right SIX MONTHS trying to get out of the qoute "QUIT ANY TIME CONTRACT" this is a total shame. The fine print will charge you and every member of your family an additional month. They will then seperate each of the members of your family and start billing again trying to make you pay an additional month. We were bombarded with collection notices and I finally went to the Gym and called for the police to arrest the manager for Breach of trust since I had given him cash when we quit. Only after this did he call the company and cancell me and my wife. I am still afraid to look in the mailbox thinking they will try it again. We paid once a year when we joined but came to find out that they put us in the system as monthly. Be very leary of this gym.

06/04/2012

Achieve Fitness Center is wonderful. Julie of Achieve Fitness Center is my personal trainer. She is friendly and works very hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Achieve Fitness center.

Fitness Center