Lawson Family Dental

Angie's List since March 2012

04/28/2014

Overall, the service I received was well below standard. I specifically chose the location because of my interest in supporting local businesses. However, the treatment received and my interaction with none particular dental assistant did not reflect their willingness to do business with me of addressing the ill-fitting dentures. It took four months of weekly visits for the dentures to fit properl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed replacement of full upper denture and initial interaction went wonderfully but quickly went down hill.

12/22/2013

Our family has been receiving dental care at this office for 7 years. Overall, we are pleased with the care or we would have already changed to another dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lawson Family Dental

03/13/2013

The staff members were extremely professional, the wait time was exceptional, as a first-time patient I was extremely impressed with the overall service provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nearly within walking distance from my home for ease of access.

03/12/2012

I actually looked them up on the phone book. It was a very pleasant experience. They were very professional and very personable. It was a very nice and very pretty office. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Lawson Family Dental for dental care. My last visit there was for a cleaning.