If you're looking for tips on wedding guest dresses and other formal attire, we've got you covered.
Find Top-Rated Woonsocket Tailors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Tailors to Avoid
Top Rated Tailors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Tailors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Woonsocket
For the best fur experience, do your research before buying a fur and make sure to work with a reputable fur salon.
The right wedding dress designer can help find the perfect gown and also make sure everyone in the bridal party looks spectacular on the big day.
Immigrants now start businesses at a higher rate than the native-born.
You would have to have a shoe repair shop evaluate them - some heels are hollow except at the tip so you might not be able to shorten them and retain the necessary strength - others are solid, so he would have to look at them. Might be able to just remove heel cap, cut down, and put heel cap back on.
Bear in mind that cutting the heels down will rock the shoe "backwards", so you will be walking on sole further back on the shoe - if the unthickened sole part betweenthe heel and the ball of the foot would be walked on because of this, you might have to pay him to add leather there to, which might mean resoling the entire shoe - could get pricey, if these are not worth hundreds of $.
As for evaluating a shoe repai place - only thing I can think is if these are pricey shoes, call store and see if they recommend a particular place. Otherwise Search Angies List for sheo repair places and reviews.
This is Kyle K from Member Care. Thanks for your question. I'm happy to help!
While Angie’s List covers just about everything for your home, yard, car, and even medical listings, we do not currently offer information on retail stores including internet retail, restaurants, hotels, attorneys, or airlines. Our members will occasionally submit reviews on these services under our ‘Uncategorized Services', but we don't currently have designated fields for these.
I hope this information help! Please let me know if I can assist further. You can respond to this thread or submit a new Answers post. You can also reach us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!
Tailors in Woonsocket, RI
Shop Local Clothing Alteration Services in Woonsocket, RI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Woonsocket.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center