Westerly Hospital

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 3 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if your provider is board certified, go to http://www.abms.org. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day....

C

12/02/2015

The hospital was fine. They're great. It's closer to my home than any other hospitals. It's a walk-in thing. The office environment was excellent. Their staff friendliness was great. It was fantastic. It took them about three months to send me a bill.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the Westerly Hospital. I had blood tests taken for my Diabetes. I go every three months. The doctor recommended that I go there for a blood check.

CATEGORY blood labs

06/18/2012

My daughter requires monthly blood work. She has been going to the westerly hospital blood labs since she was a new born. They are fantastic and so professional. It must be hard to do when a baby is screaming in their ears, but they manage to keep calmn and are fantastic at their jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Bloodwork drawn from an infant.

CATEGORY blood labs

06/06/2012

Short version: Dr. Hamburger was excellent; smart, informative, proactive, and empathetic.  Low-key but focused, one of the best of the many Doctors I've seen over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain from pinched nerve.

CATEGORY pain management