Gutter Masters of New England

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since July 2016

53 Tarawa Dr

Warwick, RI 02886

www.gutttermastersofne.com...

Gutters (5)Gutter Cleaning (2)

12/18/2019

Very professional job, good customer service from finding them to paying them. They showed up when they said they would, did a great job exactly as quoted and cleaned up and reviewed the work with me when finished. Would recommend them to friends if asked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100’ of commercial gutters with new downspouts. Gutter guards on front gutter as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/07/2019

Looks great and gutter is clean. Jay is very nice and took time to explain how he was going to do it with ice and snow in the gutter and on the ground. He was quick and efficient. I will be calling him again in the Spring and Fall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elbow replace and gutter cleaned. He also replace two sections of my gutter that I thought I would have to have him come back to do but it is done also.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/06/2019

It went okay. I would give it four stars out of five.The understated how much time it would take the electrician to connect the heat wire. It all worked out in the end. I would give them a "A" for the gutter installation. "C" for the heat wire installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

12/06/2019

Jay was just wonderful. We spoke yesterday and he cane today at 8:15 to do the work. Looks great! He is pleasant and informative. I will be calling him to clean my gutters when needed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned gutters. replaced 2 downspouts on back of home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/06/2019

It went great. We selected the color and style. They showed up quickly and did the work within one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

07/10/2017

All of the transaction went smoothly and we are satisfied with the results. Jay was very responsive from the estimate to the installation. I felt the price was fair based on other estimates I received. The gutter look great and a definite improvement to our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aluminum gutter replacements and cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

Gutters, Gutter Guards,Gutter cleanings, Heat wire.

NA