2nd Generation Remodeling

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

451 Samuel Gorton Avenue

Warwick, RI 02889

2nd Generation Remodeling handles Large and small Residential projects including Additions of all sizes, siding, windows & doors, Decks, Basements, Kitchens, Custom Carpentry, Flooring, and more. Established in 2002, 2nd Generation Remodeling is owner operated by Michael Manni who has 25+years experience. Michael and his crew know the importance of quality, service, and reliability. They also have reliable sub contractors for Electrical, Plumbing, Heating, and Plastering when needed to complete your project properly and to today's codes and standards. 2nd Generation Remodeling takes no advanced deposits unless special order items are needed like custom windows or kitchen cabinets. Call for a free no pressure estimate from the owner, not a sales man on commission....

General Remodeling (43)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (25)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (19)Ceramic Tile (17)Flooring Sales and Installation (11)Interior Painting (8)Doors (8)Decks and Porches (8)Windows (8)Drywall (7)Plaster (6)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (6)

11/29/2019

Mike was a pleasure to work with. He stayed on schedule and on budget. He arrived daily on time, and cleaned up daily. Always pleasant and courteous. Also open to additional small jobs we asked for while we had him on site. We would highly recommend Mike Manni, aka 2nd generation remodeling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/29/2019

When we initially met with Mike Manni to discuss what we wanted , he was able to provide us all the information on how to build it according to the building code of Warwick. This gave us a great understanding of what the job entailed. At each phase of the project all work was done in a timely and professional manner. Mike was very flexible when we wanted to add any changes. Matter of fact, he woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add sunroom to our house

CATEGORY remodeling, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

06/14/2019

We enjoyed working with mike and hope to again. He was very thorough with his estimate as well as with recommendations before the job started. He was very punctual, professional, and job started and finished on time. Basement turned out great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement was gutted and remodeled. New walls, floors, ceiling, lighting, heat/air unit, new closet

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

01/16/2019

Mike did everything that we asked him to do. Got the job done in the time that wasquoted. And his crew was very professional very nice people. And I trusted them in my house at all times. Work came out much better than I could ever hope for. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our drain

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Remodeling this bathroom was a challenge with the structural problems we encountered but I’m glad we had a trusting and friendly customer to work through it with. Very glad you are happy with the outcome.

09/01/2018

Mike and his team did a great job completely replacing our front porch (footings, frame, support columns, flooring, stairs, etc.). To make matters more difficult, we live in an historic district, but they worked great with the town and it came out beautifully. They were professional, polite, efficient and cleaned up each day. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch was rebuilt.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, deck cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

04/03/2018

Great! Workers were very professional, courteous and addressed all our concerns. Also received four estimates for the remodel and Second Generation was the best one. Highly recommend them for a project!! Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, lighting, plastering, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

02/22/2018

Mike and his crew were a pleasure to work with. He helped me work within my budget for the kitchen remodel and delivered a wonderfully finished kitchen that was delivered in the time promised. He is easy to talk to and good at explaining the different options. I plan on hiring him for future projects and am happy to recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY countertops, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

01/09/2018

EXCELLENT!!!!!! Very neat and professional. I think he is also a perfectionist in that everything he did was done perfectly. I would hire again in a heartbeat. Several friends and relatives remarked on the perfect job he had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The ceramic tile bathroom floor was a disaster. Mike had to pull up several layers of old vinyl and linoleum. He stripped the floor right down to the original studs, and went on to provide me with a beautiful ceramic bathroom floor. Also,updated my kitchen countertops with granite.supplied me with a new kitchen sink and faucet and garbage disposal. Also,removed several layers of linoleum on my backdrop and installed new subway tiles. He. Also got me a new set of bifold doors for a closet

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

06/16/2017

Mike and his crew were very professional and I can't say enough good things as he was responsive to all forms of communication and willing to go above an beyond for the job. He kept me informed of what they were going to be doing next, and the work he and his crew did was amazing. If there was anything that came up unexpectedly they found a solution to make the final result even better than what w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a garage converted to a playroom / Bedroom, an external door, and window added.

CATEGORY closet systems, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, picture framing, lighting, plastering, remodeling, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2017

05/15/2017

Working with Mike and Vinny was great. They adapted well to the challenges of an old, crooked house, and the final product looks great. Hoping to have them back for more projects in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike and his crew installed an IKEA kitchen, custom backsplash and island.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Cabinet Making, Ceramic Tile, Closets, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Countertops, Deck Maintenance, Decks & Porches, Doors, Drywall, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting – Exterior, Painting – Interior, Remodeling – General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures