AVolutions - Mobile & Home Electronics LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since March 2012

Audio, video, and security for your home and auto; sales, installation, and service. Licensed and Insured to work in Rhode Island and Massachusetts with over 10 years experience....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

02/17/2020

Roberto arrived on time, was very professional and above all very personable. His work was top notch one could easily tell he has been doing this for many years. Following the install he went the extra mile and helped with the tuning in of all available stations. I highly recommend him and will not hesitate to contact him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV antenna installation

CATEGORY tv antenna

Thank you so much not only for your business, but for your feedback as well; our success depends on it. Hope to be of further assistance in the future.
C

12/27/2019

They said I lived too far away. They declined the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install antenna

CATEGORY home theater design,tv antenna

Sir, in most cases we are able and willing to take the trip to further locations as in this case 1.5h away for an additional fee as discussed, you felt the additional was too much for the project. I hope its understandable, over 3 hours on the road staff and fuel expenses...

09/16/2019

Roberto responded quickly after my initially contacting AVolutions. We discussed the scope of work involved and decided on the best configuration to be installed. The work was scheduled to meet my time frame. Roberto arrived on-time and started the work. He needed to leave the worksite to get a component he had forgotten, but his co-worker remained working on the cabling, so no time was lost on th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor antenna installed and tuned

CATEGORY home theater design,tv antenna

Thank you so much for your words of kindness; we appreciate your compliments and your business is very well appreciated. We hope to be of further assistance in the near future.

06/10/2019

They did a fantastic job. He experienced a couple of unexpected challenges along the way with framing around the fireplace, but came up with a quick resolution and completed the job above expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed television hung over fireplace and wires hidden and routed through the wall.

CATEGORY home theater design

Thank you so much for your feedback; its always motivating to hear positive feedback for hard work and dedication into each and every job; your business is very much appreciated.

03/21/2019

Excellent work; very professional, very neat, will definitely hire again when I need an electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Cox cable in spare room

CATEGORY internet service,cable tv service

Thank you again for your business and you king review; it is very well appreciated.

TV Installation, Hook Ups, Custom Wall Installation & Wiring, Whole House Audio & Video Distribution, Pre-Wiring, Surveillance Camera System Sales & Installation, Mobile Service, & Remote Car Starters.