Stephen T Haun Inc

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 4 Reviews

General Contractors, Specializing in Residential & Commercial Remodeling. Family Owned & Operated .Established in 1976. R.I. Contractors Reg. # 32...

Jane DiPierro Painting

Privately owned and operated with 38 years of experience! I provide interior and exterior painting, as well as some carpentry and plaster repairs. There is no job that is too small, and we will accommodate a time that works with your schedule to go look at your project. I will also help with colors free of charge. My highest priority is providing you with great quality service and making your vision a reality!

Award 2019

04/01/2017

Like I said above work was poor. He was very unprofessional (ex. screamed at my wife, kept asking for early payments so he could make payroll, etc. ) Examples of poor work are as follows: 1. Pipes improperly soldered resulting in leaks shortly after moving back in. 2. Plaster continually falling off of walls (still continues to this day.) due to improper application. 3. Floors were improperly fini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was contracted to rebuild our house after a fire. He did shoddy work and took months longer than promised.. He ended up suing us for "extras". We countered sued and won.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,remodeling,siding,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

12/06/2013

Stephen Haun Const is a down to earth contractor and construction company.  Steve is quick to reply to my inquiries and stands behind his work.  They have remodeled my kitchen and did a fantastic job and have also done a few odd jobs around my home.  I very highly recommend them for your construction needs.  They are dependable and efficient.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/30/2011

Did not go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never heard from him. I guess he doesn't need the business.

CATEGORY replacement windows

05/28/2010

I've used Steven Haun and his company for over 20 years. They're great. Efficient, prompt, expert, honest, I can't say enough. Although a little more expensive, worth every dime. All errors or changes are repaired/made without debate. H***, they have the key to my house and twice have saved me while I was out of town (including an exploding water heater while I was walking out to leave for the air...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sent a guy over who spent over 5 hours sanding and repairing the Corian in my kitchen. However, as noted below, I used this company for 20 years and in that time they've done numerous projects at my home and we've been quite pleased with all of them.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,garage builders,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

Residential & Commercial General Contracting, Remodeling, Renovations,Roofing, Repairs & Maintenance. Insurance Claim Estimates & Repair Work.