Melvin Power Wash

B 660 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2013

P O Box 3323

Providence, RI 02909

We are a locally owned and operated home improvement and exterior cleaning company based out of Providence, RI and servicing all of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and throughout New England. Our services include: Gutter and Downspout Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Replacement & Installation, Pressure Washing (Roof & House Exterior), Deck Restoration (with Sealant and/or Staining), Deck Maintenance, Window and Screen Cleaning, Carpentry, Exterior Painting, Leaf Removal, Ice & Snow Removal and much more! We are fully licensed & insured and strive to exceed the guidelines established by the Roofing Manufacturers Association. Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to our customers and make it our top priority. We always strive to complete the job to our customers’ requirements and guarantee that it will be done right and on time! Please contact us today to schedule an appointment! 20% OFF from second Home Power wash to Angie's List members. Regularly priced for 2000 feet at $299.00 10% off for Deck maintenance to Angie's List members. Priced regularly 200 feet for $289.00 Call to claim at 401-327-8409...

pressure washing (484)gutter cleaning (240)window cleaning (125)gutter installation (97)deck cleaning (69)house painting (32)deck building (27)roof cleaning (12)interior painting (8)basement waterproofing (5)lawn care (5)leaf removal (4)

06/26/2020

I liked them very much. Melvin stayed on top of the job and seemed very knowledgeable. The two men who did the work were very courteous and worked hard to get the job finished in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Copper Gutter repair, Replaced brackets, new porous gutter guards.

CATEGORY gutter repair,basement waterproofing,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Thank you for the comments on the review. It was a great experience to work for you. Hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

06/04/2020

I was given a 10 AM appointment. At 11 AM when they had not arrived I called and received voicemail. My call was returned with 30 minutes. I was informed they were an hour away. When they told me the town they were in I informed them it was the next town over and not an hour from my home. I was then informed “even better” and they would be there by 1-1:30. Called again at 2 PM and they said they w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

We apologize for that day, we had a previous job, at the town next to yours, that took longer than expected. We did our best effort to get to your home and complete the job that same day. We will learn from this experience to cancel the appointment if we see that we are experiencing a delay. You demanded over the phone to have that appointment that same day after the secretary informed you that we...

06/03/2020

My parents needed help with clogged gutters. They were prompt responding to my initial request and scheduled an appointment immediately. Everything went according to plan and the gentlemen that preformed the work were very kind to them. Over all a good group. I'll definitely keep their number handy if I need any additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

It was a great experience working for you. We thank you for hiring our company and we are happy to hear you're satisfied with our crew members and job result. Call us again for any more home repair services. Thank you.

04/30/2020

excellent work; would absolutely re-hire

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter, carpentry, power wash

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair,pressure washing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

Photo for Melvin Power Wash - P O Box 3323, Providence, RI - 38530992

Thank you for the review and the A rating. We hope to provide our remodeling services to your home again in the future. Thank you!

02/27/2020

very well, work was done on time and very professional and owned the cleanup

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting, cabinets painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Photo for Melvin Power Wash - P O Box 3323, Providence, RI - 38448530

It was a wonderful experience for us to paint the interior of the kitchen. We are glad you are satisfied with our job performance. Thank you for the review.

01/07/2020

Showed up on time and cleaned the gutters. They were very neat and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for your review, we hope to work more with you and a near future. www.melvinpowerwash.com

01/06/2020

Excellent job! Melvin is courteous and reliable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

Thank you for your review, we are very happy knowing that you were pleased with our job. We hope to see you again in the near future. www.melvinpowerwash.com

11/18/2019

Overall, I am pleased with the outcome. The "deal" I paid for was a very fair price for our two story home. Unfortunately, the two workers that came to clean just threw all the leaves from the gutters (most of them in frozen chunks of ice) all over our driveway and yard. However, when I contacted the owner and sent pictures, he immediately apologized and said he would come himself to clean up. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Photo for Melvin Power Wash - P O Box 3323, Providence, RI - 38239406

Hi thank you for your response, we appreciate it. it was our pleasure working with you. hope in the future you choose us again. once again thank you

09/22/2019

Very well. Melvin's team contacted me immediately after I secured the offer even though I did not need it right away. Their office was responsive and always called me back promptly while I was trying to schedule. The owner accompanied his team on the day of the job and gave me a discount on the spot based on the nature of work I needed done. The job took less than 20 minutes. I would definitely hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing of 20 windows for a house showing

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

Hi thank you for taking your time and leaving feed back on your experience, we appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future. Once again thank you

09/04/2019

They did good work, efficiently and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Hi thank you for taking your time and leaving us a review it was our pleasure to work with you. Hope we can work together in the future.

2014 Super Service Award, Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement,Window Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Roof Cleaning, Ice & Snow Removal, Leaf Removal, & Wallpaper Removal.

N/A