JEWISH COMMUNITY CENTER

Founded 1940 • Angie's List since January 2007

05/13/2013

I go regularly and am very comfortable with the surroundings, including the staff, other exercisers, availability of machines and weights, etc. I go around 6 or 7 AM usually, and it's not an overly busy center, so there's no problem getting what I want to use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been using the fitness center here for about 10 years.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

04/26/2012

She is very friendly and very knowledgeable. She works with me rather than against me. She is very enthusiastic. Until I threw out my back three weeks ago, I use her once a week from the past year and half. I didn't throw my back because of her. She also handles my kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I really like my fitness trainer. Her name is Jodie Thompson. She is with the Jewish Community Center.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

10/09/2008

Pleasant atmosphere with no problem gaining access to machines or weights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual membership at this gym for several years. Recently renovated facility with plenty of cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. TV monitors are available for use with personal headphones. Haven't used the personal trainers, but my observations are that they are helpful.

CATEGORY fitness center

NEIGHBORHOOD CENTER FITNESS, EVENTS, ADULT PROGRAMS, OPEN GYM, SWIMMING, GROUP EXERCISE, INDOOR ROWING, AQUA CLASSES, KIDS KARATE, BALLROOM DANCING, PRE-SCHOOL PROGRAMS, TODDLER & CHILD CARE, & SENIOR PROGRAMS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover