Herbert Angell

Angie's List since September 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Pride Services and General Contracting

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • All inquires- Please leave a Name & Phone Number so we can get back to you within 24 hours, Thank You! • With more than 20 years of Industry Experience, We use the same Licensed & Dependable Contractors for every one of our projects • This guarantees our customers receive the same High-Quality service each time • There is no project too little or too big! • We strive to exceed all of our clients expectations • We pride ourselves on the quality of our services we provide • Ask us about our affiliate company, The Hang Man Services - We will hang anything!! • Shelves, Paintings, Cabinets, Window Treatments, & any other items that need to be hung!

Award 2019

06/18/2011

Herb is awesome!!! He came out to view the work to be done. He gave me his estimate (which, by the way, was spot on target). Two wooden fence posts were rotten and the fence was leaning. Herb purchased two 4x4's, removed the old posts, replaced the posts after drilling holes and then replaced the fence sections between the posts. All this was accomplished in less than 2 hours. Oh yes, he also had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two fence posts, replace two fence posts, remove concrete footings in back yard.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/01/2009

Herb is a great handyman. He's skilled, creative, punctual, and affordable. I wish I had met him years ago. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had Herb do a whole variety of jobs at my house. Over the last year he installed a security light, fixed a leaky faucet and toilet, installed a bathroom fan, installed drain pipes, fixed a roof and screen door, put a lock on a door, aligned a garage door, installed a chimney cap, and many other things. He also restores old cars, so we had him do some auto body work for us.

CATEGORY handyman service