Kinder Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/01/2021

106 Lincoln Ave

Pawtucket, RI 02861

Kinder Remodeling is a family owned and operated full service contractor in Pawtucket RI servicing all of Rhode Island. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and treating the client with the utmost respect. Your satisfaction is our business....

home remodeling (5)flooring (3)cabinet making (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)drywall repair (1)deck building (1)countertop installation (1)

10/03/2020

Donald Kinder of Kinder Remodeling and his guys did a fantastic job reconstructing my two level deck and stairs. We couldn’t be more happier with the way it came out. I will definitely be using their services with any future work I may need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reconstruction of two level deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

04/17/2020

Awesome each job. I have used them on several occasions and I don’t even shop around now. I know it’ll be done correctly and the clean up after is better than I had expected. Each job was also done on or before schedule which made me happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor installation, deck repair, and siding repair.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

Photo for Kinder Remodeling - 106 Lincoln Ave, Pawtucket, RI - 38506542

03/11/2019

Showed up on time but took forever to receive an estimate that was grossly overpriced. We tried to negotiate but never heard back from him. We will not recommend him to anyone that doesn't have to respect to return a call to at least say they do not want to take the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen/Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Customer wanted and est for two kitchen two bathrooms price needed for sale of house

04/28/2018

When we moved into our house, the master bathtub needed new fixtures, new grout, and new towel bars and grab bars. The family bathroom and half-bath on the first floor also needed work on the sinks. We got three bids. Two came in at the same price, and the third at way more. Kinder could do the work earliest, so we chose him. His crew came as scheduled a few days later, and worked through all thre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling & repairs to 3 bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

02/05/2017

It has been an absolute pleasure to work with the Kinder team and I would definitely call again for any work. The staff was always timely and even locked up for me on days I had conflict. We bought a new house and did a full kitchen remodel before moving in. They worked well and consulted when needed with my other contractors. This is a family owned business and when they work with you they treat ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kinder installed 22 new kitchen cabinets, molding, extensive backsplash tile and floor tile.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

12/22/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2015

Thanks for the review. I'm glad your enjoying you new kitchen

07/24/2012

Kinder Remodeling worked with us from the beginning as (with Home Depot) we designed the project and completed it.  They removed a wall between kitchen and dining room and redesigned the wall between the area and the living room.  It involved installation of a beam on a load-bearing wall.  They removed a floor and replaced it with a tile floor, tying it into a finished wood floor in the dining roo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete removal and remodeling of our condo kitchen.  Included new floor, cabinetry, appliance installation, counter tops, backsplash, removal of a wall and redesign of another wall, painting.   All was done with the best of professionalism and the finished product is outstanding.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2012

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling/installation Finished Basements All types of interior renovations Custom designs