Iasimone Plumbing Heating & Drain Cleaning

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since December 2008

Iasimone Plumbing-Heating & Drain Cleaning Inc. Over 30 years of experience in the plumbing and heating trade. We are licensed and fully insured. We provide residential and commercial plumbing and heating services and installation. We do small additions, new homes, boiler replacements, hot water heater replacements and all small repair work. New or replacment sewer and water connections. We also do new kitchen and bath remodeling work....

SINE PLUMBING & HEATING

We've been servicing Rhode Island with great results since 1945, and we have worked hard over the years to provide our valued clients with solid workmanship at fair rates. There is no project that is too large or small for our master plumber technicians to complete. We want to impress you with a job well done, and we are focused on completing speedy work with integrity and focus. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (401) 434-6436.

04/25/2018

Not a single complaint. He's great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing and replacing old pipes and fixtures.

02/15/2018

Everything went very well., and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lou has done several projects for me from plumbing repairs to new installations. Everything was done professionally, completed once he started, and worked perfectly. If there was a problem or any minor adjustment needed he responded promptly. I think of him first for any plumbing problem.

08/26/2017

He is great. I have been using him for a few years for different things. He is fabulous. I have been using him over the last dozen years or so. His quote was in the middle of the quotes I got, I thought that was fair. I would give him A's for everything. He is amazing, he didn't track mud in. I left the house unlocked to work on it when I wasn't home. I love this guy. I would absolutely use him ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new furnace, a boiler.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2017

Louis is the best!! Very conscientious, communicative and does EXCELLENT work. He showed up first thing everyday until the job was done. He had creative solutions for some tricky issues that cropped up with the old house and our modern needs and delivered the best results and appearance. He didn't take the expedient way out--he delivered quality solutions. He explained all the options and gave adv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved into a 1930's house that need all new piping, stacks and gas lines. We needed all the lead and brass pipes removed and pex lines put in. We had a 1/2 bath moved to another location on the first floor and a master bath put in on the second floor. The existing second floor bath needed a new toilet and vanity/sink.faucet. We also needed gas lines put in for an HVAC system and reno-ed the kitchen completely so we needed new sink, disposal, dishwasher, water line to fridge and gas stove hook ups.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,drain cleaning

06/08/2017

The leaking pipe was hard to reach but Mr. Iasimone was able to cut it off and install the new pipe. His work was completed quickly and he cleaned up everything before he left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drain line needed to be installed under kitchen sink. Ran drain line into basement and connected it to main stack

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential & light commercial plumbing & heating, new homes large or small, remodel work, new additions, finish basements, water heater replacement, repair of all plumbing fixtures and heating installation & repair of gas and oil boilers, commercial services including office spaces, restaurants, cafes & fitness centers.

Hot air furnace work or central air-conditioning installation or repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover